Haircuts

Blue Sonnet

May 6, 2008
Dark red, naturally curly but usually straightened, currently all the way down to my coccyx. Aside from the left side, which is shorter due to a small accidental fire about a month ago - candles and hayfever do NOT mix...

eelel

May 29, 2009
I tend to keep my hair long but even and when i am up at school i have a beard

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
My hair is just past my shoulders and blonde. Apparently so blonde that this girl in one of my classes was insistent that I dyed it.

Gotham Soul

Aug 12, 2008
I have a skater-ish hairstyle. Goes to my neck and only looks good when I'm wearing a beanie, a hat, or have a hood up.

brainfreeze215

Feb 5, 2009
I had long hair for a while. And I kept it looking clean, not greasy, not wild. Now, however, I have short hair. I think it looks better this way.

Long-haired guys, as a former comrade, I have to say that having long hair when you're a guy is fighting an uphill battle. There's a very strong stereotypical correlation between long-haired and creepy, and sadly it seems that a lot of creepy guys ruin the style for you.

Knonsense

Oct 22, 2008
I have not cut my hair for over a year.

I hadn't had freedom over my hair ever until I graduated from high school. I have to take advantage of that.

ViolentlyHappy91

Kerrick of Long Service
Apr 16, 2009
Long, clean, almost straight, mid-brown hair. By long, I mean long, the back hits my mid-back and the front sits nicely at the bottom of the pecks when I brush it straight, otherwise it sits at the top of them. I usually have it tied back because of work, I prefer it out most of the time.

twistedshadows

Apr 26, 2009
I usually have chin length hair where the back is a few inches shorter than the front (I'm female, by the way). It's usually wavy but sometimes decides to be curly. Right now it's past my shoulders, though; I have problems remembering to get haircuts and haven't had one since last October. I also take a shower every day, so it doesn't fall into your "greasy" category.

Gruthar

Mar 27, 2009
I have the ol' Caesar cut; number 2 on the sides and back, clippers on top, cut short, no sideburns. My hair grows way too damned fast. I suppose I'll miss it when I become a balding middle-aged man. At that point I'll just shave it all off.

Edit: also not greasy.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Short, then I don't have to do anything with it. My hair reflects my motivation, not much...

Tech Team FTW!

Apr 1, 2009
Wow, this repeat list thread has been going for a while.
No! Must contribute! Must be a positive member of the comunity! Must remember reason I am on probation!

Ok, my hair is short and brown.
Not much else to say about it.
Don't wash it often enough though.

Animated Rope

Apr 14, 2009
My hair is boring. Brown and "medium" length.

I'd like to try out long hair sometime. Keeping the semi-curl sounds nice, but I think that might be a tad old fashioned.

Redlac

Dec 12, 2007
Long, Dark Brown, all the way down to the small of my back. Been like that for 10 years now. With the occasional trim when it gets all split-endy.