Halloween Costumes and You

saints1544

Nov 23, 2009
Hello again ladies and gents,
In two weeks on the 27th, the Central West End in St. Louis, MO will be having their annual Adult Halloween Costume party. It is always a rowdy fantastic time filled with outrageous costumes and debauchery. Last year I went with a homemade Beetlejuice costume which wasn't too shabby. I was thinking about going as The Hamburglar or Mr. Peanut with his sweet monocle was am unsure so I figured I would ask all of you what awesome Halloween costumes you have worn or will wear this year. Pics would be sweet too...

I'm in my 20s and I still don't mind dressing up for these things. Do any of you absolutely despise my "adult" kind for dressing up on Halloween and partying my butt off?

Able Seacat

Jun 18, 2012
I thought that a cross between Alex from A Clockwork Orange and the Joker would make for a good costume. But it wouldn't be very recognisable.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I haven't yet done anything big on hallween except dracula as a kid but I was thinking about one of the Kiss guys this years, maybe, if I have the time to rally up a costume.

saints1544

Nov 23, 2009
Able Seacat said:
I thought that a cross between Alex from A Clockwork Orange and the Joker would make for a good costume. But it wouldn't be very recognisable.
That would actually be pretty cool in concept, not sure I could pull it off tho as Im fairly artistically challenged. I am definitely going to go back and watch a Clockwork Orange and see if I can pull off one of those, good call.