Han Solo Appears in New Star Wars: The Force Awakens Teaser

MiskWisk

Mar 17, 2012
I'm going to have to agree with The Rogue Wolf on this one. The trailer does nothing for me. Han and Chewie showing up was something I expected (not in this trailer, just them turning up) since it was already reported that they were on board and Luke's little monologue was rather dull in my eyes (or ears). Guess I'll just be waiting for the reviews to come in too.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Kotoriii said:
Please don't suck, please don't suck... I got goosebumps, but still, please don't suck!!!
Honestly, it looks like it's going to be a solid film. At this point I think it's more appropriate to beg it to be great.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Cowabungaa said:
Casual Shinji said:
And how old is Chewbacca now, because he doesn't seem to age one bit.
Wookies can get about 400 years old, so, yeah.
NLS said:
If this is 30 years after RotJ, then Chewbacca should be about 234 years old, which by Wookie-definition isn't even middle aged.
Oh okay.

Still, it would've been nice had they updated his appearance a tad to show time has past even for him, instead of him just being the exact same Chewie.

Shamanic Rhythm

Dec 6, 2009
Erhmagod. I was pretty harsh on the first trailer but this one crushed all my resistance. That crashed Star Destroyer and melted Vader helmet, so cool. Also a lot less shaky cam this time around.

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
Casual Shinji said:
Cowabungaa said:
Casual Shinji said:
NLS said:
If this is 30 years after RotJ, then Chewbacca should be about 234 years old, which by Wookie-definition isn't even middle aged.
Oh okay.

Still, it would've been nice had they updated his appearance a tad to show time has past even for him, instead of him just being the exact same Chewie.
Well, there's still a possibility that they're gonna change chewie somewhat. I remember some of the concept art showed Chewie with a robotic arm. In the trailer clip his right arm is just out of view, so who knows?

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
NLS said:
Casual Shinji said:
Cowabungaa said:
Casual Shinji said:
NLS said:
Oh okay.

Well, there's still a possibility that they're gonna change chewie somewhat. I remember some of the concept art showed Chewie with a robotic arm. In the trailer clip his right arm is just out of view, so who knows?
When did Chewie even lose an arm? :S

Michael Tabbut

May 22, 2013
My interest was piqued when the first trailer came out, but the movie now has my full attention with the second trailer!

The Madman

Dec 7, 2007
That was... actually not half bad. I refuse to let myself get excited about the Star Wars franchise anymore, I've been burned by that franchise far too many times now. But maybe, just maybe, a bit of guarded optimism might not be out of place.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
I want to see a Jedi Leia kicking absolute crazy amounts of ass (although a lightsaber duel will probably just look stupid due to the actors age, you don't need to be an athlete to rock some deadly force powers!)

It looks good. It looks really good.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Okay, that does look pretty good. Much more excited about it now than I was with the first trailer. Still being cautious, but less so.

Really, really, really hoping that the girl turns out to be Jaina, but I doubt that will be the case. Still, it's looking good. And I think I saw a few traces where they borrowed from the E.U., so that gives me more hope.

vagabondwillsmile

Aug 20, 2013
Honestly, I was hyped until the last bit with Ford. Thirty-something years ago, Harrison Ford was Han Solo. But now, Han Solo is Harrison Ford. It's a huge difference. I still wish this was a totally new adventure with totally new people. Oh-well since I am wishing in vain; I just hope this all ends up being interesting enough for me to remember the characters and forget about the actors. Tall order.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Alright, now I'm interested... I'll probably wait for the reviews, first. *Crosses fingers* Pleasedon'tsuckpleasedon'tsuckpleasedon'tsuck...

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I was on-board when they revealed the first trailer. I'm starting to feel hype now after watching the second. This was much more effective than the Superman V Batman trailer for me as well but that's another beast.

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
Is it just me, or is it looking like the black storm trooper is going to end up being the comic relief? Don't need another Jar Jar.

Caffiene

Jul 21, 2010
Ehh... it was ok.

The main thing that concerns me so far is that same thing I noted in the first teaser. No sign of any space combat. Not a single shot that Ive seen.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Caffiene said:
Ehh... it was ok.

The main thing that concerns me so far is that same thing I noted in the first teaser. No sign of any space combat. Not a single shot that Ive seen.
There will be, not one Starwars film has gone without it (even ep 5 showed a star destroyer being hit with an ion laser, can't remember if there was out else)

If there sin't (or little of it) then i'm assuming the ground combat will be just as good...

But them X-wings have to come from somewhere, could of came down from a space fight to do a strafing run or something.