Hands-On: Bulletstorm Demo (in 3D)

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Hands-On: Bulletstorm Demo (in 3D)

Light a man on fire, kick him into the air, and shoot him in the nuts. Triple points, awesome!

Read Full Article

Daemascus

WAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!
Mar 6, 2010
This is gonna look so bad if mainstream news gets their hands on this game. But it does sound like a lot of fun.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Downloading NOW.

I've had such a crappy day, I need to shoot someone in the nuts.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
John Funk said:
Is the game reminding you of Mad World at all?

The game had pretty much the same point as Bulletstorm, but quickly ran out of new ways to kill people after a few hours, do you think that this game will have that same issue?

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Not G. Ivingname said:
John Funk said:
Is the game reminding you of Mad World at all?

The game had pretty much the same point as Bulletstorm, but quickly ran out of new ways to kill people after a few hours, do you think that this game will have that same issue?
Doubt it, Epic has been releasing those skillisode videos the past couple of months. Those are supposed to be basic skill kills.

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009
Looks like alot of fun i actually havent been hyped for a game in a LONG while

im hoping bulletstorm does it for me

Excuse me while i go download the demo

KaosuHamoni

Apr 7, 2010
Heeheehee, a fun, colourful shooter which gives you points for shooting people in the 'nads? Well, according to the child in me, consider me definitely getting this!

Edit: =D 1000th post!

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
I'm not very good at shooting nutsacks either.

Clearly the hypermasculine beefed up enemies are overcompansating.

JeanLuc761

Sep 22, 2009
Sounds awesome. Now if developers would start releasing PC demos again (seriously, those appear to have disappeared almost entirely), I could give the game a try.

SoulIsTheGoal

Nov 25, 2010
I've just played the demo. I have a grin on my face so broad you could use it to scale the Grand Canyon. I'm a little hesitant to say it'll work over however long the game is, but I'll definitely be playing more of the demo later!

Nicely written piece too.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
DenSomKastade said:
I liked it better when there was video reviews =(
Videos require us to have the software actually in office to capture from, since we capture all of our own footage rather than using promo reels/B-roll. When we're playing a preview build offsite - like at an event, or visiting a developer's office - we obviously can't do a video of that! But don't worry, we haven't stopped doing video reviews.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
I really really would like this game. It looks damn good fun, and that's really all I care about in a game.

This and Duke Nukem should satisfy my mindless killing antics instinct for a while ^_^

ComicsAreWeird

Oct 14, 2010
It´s great to see a FPS focused on high-scores. It looks like fun. I´m going to download the demo in a bit.