Happy Belated Birthday Steve Irwin!

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany

Now I know that I'm a day late. But it's never too late to wish someone a happy birthday. =3

So, got any fond memories involving Stevey here?

I still remember the time he was out honey hunting. That honey cube looked soooo good. @_@

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Steve, happy birthday! Not any specific memories, but I remember my brother, my mom, and I gathering in the living room to watch "that crocodile guy" every once in a while. I still miss him.

Raven's Nest

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
The world still feels like a sadder place without him. Say what you will about him but you can't criticise his passion and dedication.

It's kind of strange to think he'll never age now, his image immortilised for eternity, one reward of an early exit I suppose...

RIP Steve, and happy birthday!

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
mParadox said:

Now I know that I'm a day late. But it's never too late to wish someone a happy birthday.
So, you did miss it by a day. Happy Unbirthday Steve Irwin.

He did educate people, and entertain them, it's what the world needs still.

Veldaroth

Jul 21, 2009
Happy Birthday! I grew up watching him on Animal Planet... That channel wasn't the same after he died... :'(

Sep 5, 2009
Aw, man. I miss Steve Irwin so much. :(

That man was one of my heroes and one of the reasons why I got so interested in biology.

Happy birthday, Steve. World's a lesser place without you.

Protocol95

May 19, 2010
Ah Steve, one of the most famous Aussie icons. Happy birthday mate. Someone got a cheeful song to link?

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Steve, you loveable bastard, why did you have to test your foreplay skills on a stingray?

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
mParadox said:
So, got any fond memories involving Stevey here?
Do really, really bad taste jokes about his death count? There were alot of really shocking ones.

He wasn't so big locally, though big enough that when he died, angry bogans went to aquariums to hassle the rays in retaliation.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
I used to watch his show every single day after school when I was a kid...

Happy B-Day to my childhood hero...

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
There was this guy at my school who used to do the morning announcements when I was in grade 8 or 9. He was banned from doing them after telling a number of subtle off-colour jokes. The best one was when he was talking about the anniversary of a horrible tragedy. At first he made it sound as though he was speaking about 9/11, but as he went on it became obvious that he was talking about Steve Irwin's death. The administration was not amused. Fortunately, everybody else was.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
I actually just cried a bit thinking about the day he died, I remember it so clearly, he was my idol, I loved watching him so much and it just devastated me when he died. Thanks for making me depressed :(

Happy birthday Steve, I miss you man.

baconsarnie

Jan 8, 2011
warprincenataku said:
I think we stop counting birthdays once someone has died.
It's actually quite common to still remember anniversaries after people have died, a birthday has so much more meaning knowing that person never got to be that year older.

OT: He was a serious legend, you might take the piss out of him but you can't fault him for doing what he loved.
RIP dude

Raized

Oct 31, 2010
Steve Irwin is a real legend, everybody knows who he is, and rightly so.
Mention Steve Irwin's name to anybody and it's an instant smile and laugh all around the room, and a conversation about his best moments. Oh the nostalgia.

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
My Mom cried when she heard the news...

Steve, ma man... You were a God among men!

Happy belated birthday dude...