HARDEST ACHIEVEMENT YOU EVER GOT.

MAUSZX

May 7, 2009
So, there are a lot of easy achievements to get, also there are some hard achievements.
We all know that, but I want to know what achieviement/trophie, is the one you already unlock and remember that you went trough a long and/or frustrating time.

Mine is Dark Rider for Darksiders.
It isn't hard but is LONG and frustrating I already remember.

jamradar

Sep 13, 2010
Beating Halo 3 on hard by myself in one sitting, I then tried to do the same on Legendary but that is above my skill level :/.

Freshman

Jan 8, 2010
star 69 on COD6. me and a friend (both pretty good at the game) spent 12 hours trying to finish the oil rig special op (the one just cut from the campaign) and failed on the last breach every time. we quit, next day me and my friend's girl friend (who sucks at video games) got there, breached and won first try.

Professor Cubbage

Aug 19, 2009
Probably completing CoD4 on veteran. It actually took a lot of time and effort for me to complete unlike MW2 and Black Ops which basically play themselves.

Professor Cubbage

Aug 19, 2009
Freshman said:
star 69 on COD6. me and a friend (both pretty good at the game) spent 12 hours trying to finish the oil rig special op (the one just cut from the campaign) and failed on the last breach every time. we quit, next day me and my friend's girl friend (who sucks at video games) got there, breached and won first try.
I had quite a lot of trouble on that mission myself but not as much as the favela mission with the juggernauts.

Freshman

Jan 8, 2010
imahobbit4062 said:
Freshman said:
I found the Spec Ops missions quite easy, I really don't see how so many people complain about it.
Yea we finished all the other one's in one afternoon (really easy as long as you use teamwork) but that one just fucked with us forever. either we shot a hostage or shot the explosives or got knifed or whatever every single time. Once we won, killed all the baddies, saved all the goodies, no explosives and the game just told us we lost. and then every time you failed, they sent you back to the start of the 20-30 minute level

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
If it was hardest achievement ever? Insane in the Membrane in WoW.

Hardest achievement I got? All the ones in MNC. They weren't hard but took a lot of time(one whole night o_O)

PortalParadox

Jan 6, 2010
Super Meat Boy, "The Real End".

It took me six hours just to beat the last dark world, and about fourteen hours total to beat the other five.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
L4D/L4D2 beating all the campaigns on expert (aka Something to Prove achievement)
Almost got the Real Deal (Expert/Realism) but died on the platform of the escape vehicle at the last second by a wayward rock thrown by a tank.

Oct 9, 2009
Call Of Duty, Modern Warfare. Two head shots, one bullet and one of them was RUNNING.

And before that before the started doing achievements, Bond Golden eye, Verses, shooting a guided missile out of the air with a pistol. Buuyah

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
"First Do No Harm" on Team Fortress 2: Play a full round without killing any enemies, and score the highest on a team of 6 or more players. (Medic)

May 5, 2010
I don't know...Probably something from "The Orange Box". Also, the one for jumping from one moving car to another in Crackdown 2 was deceptively hard, mostly due to the fact that the cars stop moving if the driver figures out what you're up to before you land the jump.

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
soapyshooter said:
Platinum for Assassin's Creed II. The fucking feathers were hard as shit to find.
You actually did that? I commend you sir.

To be honest, I think doing all the hunting and gathering shit in Red Dead Redemption was a huge pain in the ass. I can't remember if I got an achievement for it, yet it was a pain in the ass nonetheless.