Has Anyone's Forum Health Improved?

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
SirBryghtside said:
Snipperdoodles
That's just what they want you to think.

I recall seeing someone who apparently had joined the site at some point in the 1960's.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
I have never faced the moderators' wrath so I couldn't tell you. But I would think it would take a few weeks or so before it goes down.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
Bobic said:
Is this the part where we realise that no ones health improves and that it was all just a lie told to us to stop us complaining for 6 months?
BWUAHHAHA, suckers!

I mean umm... EVERYTHING IS WORKING AS INTENDED, MEATBAG

Westaway

Nov 9, 2009
My one is full health. At one point I got a warning for creating a low quantity post and I was worried it would compromise me get the epic poster badge. I don't really see how you could get any wrath if you just think before you post anything.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
fix-the-spade said:
If it really is six months per level, then you certainly earn it.
From the forum rules [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/codeofconduct]: "After every 6 months without any warnings, you will drop down one level on the Forum Health Meter. After 2 years without any warnings, your meter will be returned to 0, regardless of where it was before."

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
dogstile said:
SirBryghtside said:
dogstile said:
Nah, I actually got put on probation today for posting "flame bait". Which I disputed, but who knows if they actually read those forms right? I've sent off three and never gotten a reply.
They do, just they only reply if you win, I guess. They don't need justification past what they've already said if they're already right. People do get off from forms.
It'd be nice if we got told it had been read and they just let us know that they weren't changing their mind. An auto message would do
It may have been overlooked. @Nasrin is the one who reads those now, and she's been pretty good about getting back to people from what I've seen. We didn't have a person on that queue full time previously.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Kross said:
dogstile said:
SirBryghtside said:
dogstile said:
Nah, I actually got put on probation today for posting "flame bait". Which I disputed, but who knows if they actually read those forms right? I've sent off three and never gotten a reply.
They do, just they only reply if you win, I guess. They don't need justification past what they've already said if they're already right. People do get off from forms.
It'd be nice if we got told it had been read and they just let us know that they weren't changing their mind. An auto message would do
It may have been overlooked. @Nasrin is the one who reads those now, and she's been pretty good about getting back to people from what I've seen. We didn't have a person on that queue full time previously.
Ah ok, thanks for that man, its nice hearing from someone who knows :)

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
My one inappropriate joke has been forgotten. I'm generally a nice person and I can debate something with out going off on a person.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
I had two warnings, now I have one. I didn't even realize this was a policy that these forums had, and I'm glad it does.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Well, it's been over a year since my last warning, and it hasn't gone down from 3.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Nope and the only reason I have bad forum health is because the mods hate me for some reason.

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
so it takes 6 months to drop your rating? christ im into it for 2 and a half years before im at zero....

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Yep. I had 1 from ages ago because I fed a troll when they first implemented it. Then it went to zero.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Nope, still at 5... haven't been warned in a while, at that last one still doesn't make sense. Some guy was trolling me and we both got probation or whatever. Even he didn't understand was surprised they suspended me...

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
No I still have my one green rectangle from ages ago when I posted a comic strip and was slapped on the wrist for writing too short a post.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I got a warning removed which was replaced immediately by another for low content. Curse my random, derailing nature! XD

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
Let me che- *looks at one segment* Oh, what the heck?! it's still there?! its been there since the system came up!

*walks away disappointed*

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
I have no idea how long it's been since my warning, but that little green block is starting to kill a bit of my soul every time I look at it. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! TAKE IT AWAY!