have a second language?

thahat

Apr 23, 2008
micky said:
thahat said:
micky said:
almost all schools at least teach Spanish but ive seen latin, so what second language do you know? i dont have one but i can speak army phonetics. seirra echo echo tango hotel alpha tango. guess what i just said.
see that.

and i speak Dutch, English, A handfull of german and enough french to know one of em will be trying to kill me XD, and am usuably able to desipher latin ( cause to me it looks like english )
and arrantly the thing you just said. oh, and can write anchient fullthark, does that count?
yes if you tell me what it is
well, you know runestones? the ones vikings and the like made and wrote down stuff on?
that script.
-what has been ripped off on in every single movie with vikings and dwarves in it and they keep getting it wrong or just simply using the stuff as random decoration XD-

jaing1138

May 25, 2010
Tried learning mando'a but all i've picked up are insults and expletives, it's a versatile but hard to remember language.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
I can speak Cantonese fluently, understand spoken Mandarin, and I'm learning French and Japanese. I can also speak a bit of German and Finnish but I'm very pathetic at it. I just like saying 'perkele' at every opportune moment.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
I know some french. I am not very good at it but here are some things I can say.

Je m'appelle Mr. Mattress.
Je suis un garcon.
J'ai une souer et deux freres.

Brnin8

Jul 17, 2009
Being Canadian I am taught both English and French at school, although you get a lot more French classes if you take French Immersion, which I do.

Thirsk

Jan 18, 2009
Besides my native language, danish, I speak english fluently, have a basic understanding of latin and old norse, and during the next three-four years I'll brush up on my very poor french.

Elonas

Apr 16, 2009
I speak English and Icelandic fluently(since birth) and then at school I did both French and German, both of which I can speak.... Semi-competantly.

micky

Apr 27, 2009
thahat said:
micky said:
thahat said:
micky said:
almost all schools at least teach Spanish but ive seen latin, so what second language do you know? i dont have one but i can speak army phonetics. seirra echo echo tango hotel alpha tango. guess what i just said.
see that.

and i speak Dutch, English, A handfull of german and enough french to know one of em will be trying to kill me XD, and am usuably able to desipher latin ( cause to me it looks like english )
and arrantly the thing you just said. oh, and can write anchient fullthark, does that count?
yes if you tell me what it is
well, you know runestones? the ones vikings and the like made and wrote down stuff on?
that script.
-what has been ripped off on in every single movie with vikings and dwarves in it and they keep getting it wrong or just simply using the stuff as random decoration XD-
ha! thats really funny they should at least learn what they say.

Bravo Company

Feb 21, 2010
I'm currently in the process of learning German.

If only Rosetta Stone wasn't so.. whats the world... boring

Star Surfer

Jun 22, 2010
English. Third is Japanese, although my level isn't as advanced yet.

頑張ります。