have you ever changed your opinion?

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
Oh yes, I do change my opinions quite often. However, I do NOT allow others to change them for me. I consider their opinions and adopt ones that I like. Also, if they can outsmart me and prove me wrong, I generally like them more. However, if I prove them wrong but they don't change their opinion, they are WORSE THAN SHIT.

TheBestPieEver

Dec 13, 2011
Always looking to do so, but I rarely do. Petty things change all the time, but I almost never change perspective on important stuff. When arguing with someone I always pause myself and ask them "Why?" because I want to understand them, and maybe complement my own way of thought with theirs. Sadly, they almost always take it as a challenge rather than a question.

lechat

Dec 5, 2012
Best of the 3 said:
Curious, was this inspired by a certain Cyberpunk 2077 thread?

And a few times. Generally I like to stick with my argument. Not to say I don't disagree with other opinions, or that my view is more or less valid than there. But I generally stick to my guns on my own opinion unless I can clearly see that my view was a load of hogwash.
actually it was inspired by a cracked.com article i read. i can't find the link but it was a typical cracked title like "why you brain is fucked and doesn't do what you want" or something.
the article went on to say that even when presented with overwhelming proof a person is unlikely to admit that they are wrong and accept the other persons point of view instead opting for flat out denial or the typical rage quitting storm off that i have seen all too many times

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
Quite often.
I find that I can change my opinion if I research and find out that I was wrong.
If someone is just trying to convince me when we are talking, I would probably not change my mind on the spot, but will definitely think about it.