Have you ever had a "man-crush"?

SH4DOWSL4Y3R

Jan 21, 2011
NeutralDrow said:
T.M. Revolution. Specifically, during his "Web of Night" music vid.

...don't judge me.
HE IS A SEXY MAN WITH A SEXY SINGING VOICE! WHAT IS THERE TO JUDGE?!

Fanta Grape

Aug 17, 2010
I actually hate the butch ones. I prefer the more refined ones. Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie, David Tenant, Neil Patrick harris...

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
Once or twice, but after getting ot know them I quickly realise there just as fucked up as me.

Although I wont lie Heath Ledger was scarily attractive for a man.

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
Nathan Fillion, or to be more specific, Captain Mal from Firefly. Because that guy is awesome.

Anachronism

Apr 9, 2009
Shadowfaze said:
Nathan Fillion, or to be more specific, Captain Mal from Firefly. Because that guy is awesome.
Definitely. He's come up a few times already; I don't doubt a lot more people will confess having a man-crush on him.

More recently, and somewhat more weirdly, I've been struck by how very pretty Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is. Weirdly because he's technically playing a villain in Game of Thrones, although I've grown to actually really like his character over the course of the books.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Not in a sexual way, no. I think the prevalence of the "man crush" in society is greatly exaggerated.

But Woody Harrelson in Zombieland was really, really cool. He made that movie several times better than it would have been otherwise.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I've had a lot of them, but then again I am of the man-loving persuasion. In tersm of girls I've had crushes on...

Tricia Helfer, Lucy Lawless, Zooey Daschanel (no idea if I spelt that right but any guy with sexual awareness knows who I'm on about) and , for the weird one, Jennifer Saunders.

SonOfStayPuft

Sep 21, 2010
Yeah I do & i'm comfortable in my sexuality to admit these are good lookng guys.

He's awesome as Tony Stark in the Iron Man Movies.I think it's the cockiness and confidence

He is the WWE Superstar John Morrison for anyone that doesn't know.I admire the athletic ability and parkour style moves he does.Plus, he's awesome.

Samurai Goomba said:
Not in a sexual way, no. I think the prevalence of the "man crush" in society is greatly exaggerated.

But Woody Harrelson in Zombieland was really, really cool. He made that movie several times better than it would have been otherwise.
Don't forget Bill's awesome Cameo.That was also a highlight :)

cyanidegirl

May 24, 2011
So tell me. What are the chances of becoming gay after a man-crush?
I mean... aren't you curious? What are your thoughts?

My boyfriends has a strong man-crush on Brad Pitt. I think is great for a guy to be able to see the beauty and awesomeness in a man, even being hetereosexual, but scares me sometimes.

My girl crush: Stoya

siahsargus

Jul 28, 2010
corsair47 said:
Lionsfan said:
Neil Patrick Harris, I bet he'll come up quite a lot
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this
although it feels kind of weird since Neil Patrick Harris IS actually gay
I know, which is awesome. But I guess as I'm neither gay, strait or asexual, I can't say who my "gender I'm not attracted to" person who I have a crush on. Why doesn't someone just ask me who I'm not attracted to, although that's a pretty long list.

WTF, Captcha?

siahsargus

Jul 28, 2010
cyanidegirl said:
So tell me. What are the chances of becoming gay after a man-crush?
I mean... aren't you curious? What are your thoughts?

My boyfriends has a strong man-crush on Brad Pitt. I think is great for a guy to be able to see the beauty and awesomeness in a man, even being hetereosexual, but scares me sometimes.

My girl crush: Stoya
Your afraid of your boyfriend becoming gay? That's not a bad thing if he's still your boyfriend. Besides every healthy heterosexual person has at least one gay crush, it's just how it works.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Twilight.falls said:
At least, younger Clint Eastwood. Before, he was a handsome badass. Now he's just an old badass.
Ooh, almost forgot Clint.

Also, Robert Downey Jr., and Hugh Jackman. Apparently I man-crush on guys that could best be described as ruggedly handsome.

And Bakura. May be fictional, but everyone's gay for Bakura.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Ewan McGregor is a really, really good looking man. And I love his accent and smile. Plus, he seems really nice. :)
Oh and Colin Farrell is also very good looking.
I'm really too busy with all my crushes on girls right now, but those two will always have a special place for me.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Yeah, T-pain is awesome. I wish I had his build..and hair.

Wilko316

Jun 16, 2010
Johnny Depp in The Libertine, I'm a heterosexual male but he's a seriously hot dude. XD

Death Carr

Less Than 3D
Mar 30, 2011
David Tennant and if voices are allowed I have an entire playlist on my iPod of just Patrick Stewarts sexy, sexy, voice