Have you ever just finished a game from start to finish in one sitting?

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Ronwue said:
Portal. Nuff said
Same here. Hurray for short and sweet!
Also Metal Gear Solid 2:Sons of Liberty came as a close second if you count the part with Snake as Prolouge(sp?) then I played the Raiden/maingame straight.

Calax

Jan 16, 2009
I've beaten MGS2 ZOE2 COD4 COD1+UO.. thinks... I think that's it for one day games... I usually have enough time to beat 90% of the games I pick up in 2 days.

pacojr

Mar 2, 2009
I finished ninety-nine nights, that dynasty warriors rip off game. I still wish I could have that night back

phar

Jan 29, 2009
Heas said:
phar said:
Halo 3
CoD WaW
Starcraft (pretty much each campaign)
Diablo 1

Not a complete finish but I swapped my PS3 copy of GTA4 for the 360 version so I could play L&D. I got over 25% through the original GTA4 yesterday. About 6 hours of gameplay. Games pretty simple when you know where everything is..
Same for me with Starcraft, And Diablo, but not Diablo 1.
Diablo 1 is the easier one.. could get it done in 2 hours with the rogue.. playing legit as well..

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
Portal, Half-Life 2(Just last week), Half-Life, Left 4 Dead(Played every campaign with one of my friends today), Bioshock, Halo 3(I was young and foolish back then. =P), Assassin's Creed...Gosh, the list just goes on and on for me.

jane_says

Jun 11, 2008
Rugrats on Playstation 1. I was pretty young at the time too, guess I was always going to be a gamer.

Cortheya

Elite Member
Jan 10, 2009
jane_says said:
Rugrats on Playstation 1. I was pretty young at the time too, guess I was always going to be a gamer.
when i was young i played pokemon gold and managed to beat it in one sitting ( i did not sleep that night)

boomo_lao

Mar 1, 2009
Half-Life 1-2, GoW about 12 times in co-op, GoW2, RE4, Halo 3 (bought it, ran through it, it has yet to enter my xbox again), Every Point-and-click by Lucasarts except The Dig and Loom, Hitman 3 and 4. "And the list goes on"

Insomniaku

Jan 31, 2009
Portal (Obviously), Call of Duty 4, Halo, Halo 3, every fighting game where you watch a cutscene, fight 5 people, watch another cutscene followed by credits. I probably could've done Mirror's Edge if it didn't go all sewer/office room on us

Andre Bonner

Apr 1, 2009
WoW.

haha, kidding. Seriously though, Halo 3, Portal, and CoD 4. All bought, woke up early the next day, and played until completion. Those were some absolutely fantastic expiriences (I still say CoD 4 has the best campaign. EVER).

shmaller

Jan 10, 2009
I sat down with COD: WaW after having just bought it, excited to see how they worked out the WWII setting, but worried because Treyarch had made it. Two hours later, I had finished sad and depressed, like a man who wants to have hours of sex with his wife only to ejaculate 45 seconds in. Turns out my apprehensions about Treyarch were right.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
I went through Co-op in the first Gears of War with a friend in one sitting, it was rather fun. That game is best played with friends, considering Dom is about as useful as a doorstop in an igloo.

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
Crash Bandicoot Warped.

It had been years since I had played it then one day I found an old copy, and played it through in less than an hour.