Have you ever met someone like this?

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Well unfortunately for your old pal Pegghead alot of people have a tendency to make my day worse. But some people I know cheer me up alot, mainly because they're extremely cheerful themselves. But there is a teacher at my school, every time he passes me he'll say "Hey Alex" or ask me about something I'm doing which he knows about (Nothing bad, just like "Oh hows the band coming along" things like that). Though admittedly I have this friend (This is gonna sound sad but here goes) on Steam who I often play with, I'll keep her name secret but She's always so bright and cheerful and can always bring a smile to my face. This is what she makes the gritty, tense survival horror of left 4 dead into

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Yeah actually, there are a couple of people who brighten my day when they come online =D

and 2 of them are fellow 'Scapists =]

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
The few friends I have tell me my sadness and depression cheers them up by laughing at my sadness and depression.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
Kukul said:
That sounded really, really gay.

And no, I haven't met anyone seeing whom makes turns my day from shitty to happy, unless the lack of said person was the only reason why the day was shitty, but I don't recall such a situation.
I don't see what's overtly gay about being happy to see someone (okay, the unicorn spewing a rainbow thing might have been pushing it but I think we can let that slide this once?).

That's a rather bleak outlook, don't you think? There isn't even one person who you at least feel a bit better when you at least hear from them? (like a family member or loved one?)

The list of people who's presence at least makes me feel like my day is a little better is the clich'e 'girlfriend, sibling and best friend' triangle (in no particular order).

LockHeart

Apr 9, 2009
Snowalker said:
yeah, this girl I like, its pretty funny, everyone else swears she's annoying, but I can't help but smile around her.
I know exectly what you mean. One of my best friends is like that and I can't understand why people think she's annoying. Poor girl always seems to get stick from other people for no apparent reason.

Emilin_Rose

Aug 8, 2009
I wait until wednesday every week to watch Yahtzee's new video. Somehow hearing him trash games for their flaws makes me happy indeed.