Have you ever tried beer in the shower?

Prepper247

Dec 15, 2015
Saw this on fb the other day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3ovBl7TD2c

Had to give it a go out of curiosity and hot dang! It's everything he said AND more! I never felt so damn good after taking a shower than I did with drinking beer in the shower.

Anyone else ever do this?

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I never trust FB. IT may not have been in this timeline, but the things he did can never be forgiven...

ANYWAY! No, I haven't tried this. I can see why it would have an effect on the body, though.

And now, for no reason...

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
What's wrong with double whiskey on the rocks with a shower? Now I just take a whole bottle of wine in with me. While weeping quietly. Beer is just an -OH tease. ;)

Cycloptomese

Jun 4, 2015
Every weekend. Why stop drinking to take a shower? My wife once gave me the stink-eye because I left an empty in the shower.

Parasondox

Jun 15, 2013
Replace "shower" with another word and the answer is yes.

Also, that that include crying in the corner of the shower because Brandon left you? Then sure. Why are you spying on?!

Ogoid

Nov 5, 2009
...Okay, color me officially intrigued. I'm definitely going to try this later on.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
I was at Leeds Festival last weekend, I was drinking beer in a rain storm, does that count?

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013

No, damn it. I don't want piss in my beer! I'll stick to imbibing it in the more commonly accepted locations - kitchen, bedroom, living room, dining room, loft, roof, garage, car and lawn.

Frezzato

Oct 17, 2012
I'm not clicking on that FB link, but hell yeah I drink beer in the shower. Coffee too. It's lovely.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Man every few years this comes up and people get really excited. I have done it. Yes it's quite enjoyable. Hot shower. Cool beer. Good for de-stressing after a particularly rough day. Wouldn't recommend regularly.

Addendum_Forthcoming

Queen of the Edit
Feb 4, 2009
I usually shower in the morning. About 4.30/5AM.

Also, as an Australian we're kind of taught not to use too much water. It's wasteful and selfish. Drinking in the shower just seems douchey to me. But I get not everyone grew up with a horrendous drought period that wracked much of their country.

So I'm usually clean and out of the shower in 5 minutes. Plus hot showers ruin your health. You're all nuts. You want cold showers. Spend a few weeks showering in cold water and you'll feel the benefits. Increased happiness, greater energy, better looking skin, improved injury recovery rates.

Cold beers in hot showers sounds horrible for your body. Like... making something bad for you a whole lot worse.

wings012

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 7, 2011
Country
Malaysia
I've showered with beer. The idea was actually to fill a bathtub but that proved to be more space than we had beer.

And why would I do such a thing, waste perfectly good bottles of Hoegaarden and Leffe? There's basically a town here that is duty free, where beer is cheaper than mineral water. It just felt right.

But I generally leave food and drink out of the shower.

Rabish Bini

Jun 11, 2011
Shower beer is best beer. I often utilise it to get a few pre-drinks in while getting ready for a night on the piss with mates.
DarthCoercis said:
In Australia we call having a beer in the shower "showering".
Truth.

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
FYI it's totes called a 'Power Shower,' and it's the best bathroom thing invented since shower sex.

blipblop

May 21, 2009
Nah I dont like to drink stuff while showering
Fucking I'm totaly fine with tho

Spudgun Man

Oct 29, 2008
Prepper247 said:
Saw this on fb the other day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3ovBl7TD2c

Had to give it a go out of curiosity and hot dang! It's everything he said AND more! I never felt so damn good after taking a shower than I did with drinking beer in the shower.

Anyone else ever do this?
Hey friend, i like drinkign beer in the shower too, espeically with other men present... /im?

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Lot of people I know drink beer in the sauna so maybe this is similar I dunno.

Sauna is better tho.