Have you ever woken up early to play a game before work/school?

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Kind of. I wake up early every school morning to work out, but when I happen to get done sooner than normal, I'll sit down and play something until it's time to leave for school, which usually turns out to be Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3.

KosherGreenBean

Mar 31, 2009
I haven't woken up early to play a game, but I did get ready for my high school graduation early so that I could play SSBB before I left.

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
Yeah, loads, mainly because my high school used to (not sure if they do now) run a early morning games reward scheme, if you'd been good you could turn up early and multi-player game! He kicked our collective arses on Age of Empires and occasionally joined in on Total Annihilation. Shadow Flare episodes 1 -> 4 is where he and I really spent most of our time in the mornings though, with a good 20 people around our collective computers as we killed a massive dragon thing, it was awesome.

GreyMorality

Jan 12, 2009
No but I do believe one time I was up till 3:00 a.m. on a school night playing a new videogame. That was sad to me.

Nostalgia

Mar 8, 2009
Not really. It was way too early for me, so why stress getting up even earlier than I already have to? I think I was late every day during my high school year.

Antiparticle

Dec 8, 2008
Haha, yes, I've done that for a number of games when I was younger. It's funny to see others do it too, a lot of others actually! Maybe it's not so crazy after all then.

black lincon

Aug 21, 2008
I used to do that every day in 1st-5th grade, now I couldn't do that, I would fall asleep in class more often that I already do.

4x2

Mar 26, 2009
I did quite a few times, back when i was trying to get my first character in LOTRO to the level cap. Looking back, i probably could have done without the early morning grind.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Occasionally I'll get up at 5:30 and squeeze in a few rounds of TF2 before school. But then, I get up just as early on the weekends for the same purpose.