Have you guys ever heard of this reviewer?

DOOM GUY

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone
Jul 3, 2010
There's this review show I found on Youtube a few months ago, Lazy Game Reviews. In my opinion, he makes really great and informative reviews, with a touch of humor here and there. He mostly does reviews of classic games and hardware, but he has done a few newer things, such as The Sims and Heavy Rain.

Tell me what you guys think.

LordLundar

Apr 6, 2004
Too stiff for my liking. Instead of sounding relaxed, he sounds like he's reading off a script and it's not natural.

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
He's a bit stiff.

If you want a decent Youtube reviewer, you should check out Kawaiiprinces01. She's got the best natural talent I've seen, as well as some great views on gaming in some other videos she does like Spotlight on Tenzin.

distortedreality

May 2, 2011
SalamanderJoe said:
He's a bit stiff.

If you want a decent Youtube reviewer, you should check out Kawaiiprinces01. She's got the best natural talent I've seen, as well as some great views on gaming in some other videos she does like Spotlight on Tenzin.

Now that's a reviewer.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Funny this thread should appear, since I just learned about this guy a few days ago. I stumbled across a review he did for Streets of Sim City, one of the lesser-known Maxis games that I used to own.

He's a decent reviewer. I like how he provides some historical background, and I appreciate reviews that don't always go for low-brow humor and liberal swearing. Don't get me wrong, I find folks like Yahtzee and the AVGN entertaining, but sometimes I'm just not in the mood for such antics.

SalamanderJoe said:
He's a bit stiff.

Thanks for bringing her to my attention. I can tell from just a few videos that she definitely has a knack for this kind of thing. I like her honest, thoughtful presentation.

It helps that she's easy on the eyes as well.

;)

qualitygood

May 30, 2011
==== http://www.busymalls.com ======

you can find many cheap and fashion stuff
jordan air max oakland raiders $30--39;
Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35
Ed Hardy AF JUICY POLO Bikini $20;
Handbags (Coach lv fendi d&g) $30
T shirts (Polo ,edhardy,lacoste) $15
Jean(True Religion,edhardy,coogi) $30
Sunglasses (Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $15