Have you guys seen the new Lady Gaga video?

Contextualizer

Jan 8, 2010
Warning, if awesome choreography and barely dressed men bother you, then this video probably won't be your style. It's probably not safe for work either, but considering how massive of a pop culture phenomenon she has become, I think it warrants discussion.

Personally, I love it. I am surprised by how political she made it (and also by the complete lack of brand advertising), but either way, I think she's going to both piss off a lot of close-minded people and make a lot of fun people happy :)

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Her videos always end up being entertaining. I like them, although I know a fair amount of people around here don't.

Contextualizer

Jan 8, 2010
D Bones said:
yea, i dunno if you've picked the right audience to unleash this woman upon. this is a forum of video gamers and mostly metal fans (from what I've seen).
I know a lot of metal fans who love Lady Gaga. Is that so crazy to believe?

I love Lady Gaga and I've been playing games on more systems and longer than probably the majority of the kids here. Is that also crazy to believe?

I didn't watch it because I hate her and still don't know if she's a man or not. And, I find her to be pretty sexy so I'm just going to ignore her in case she is a he.
What's wrong if she is? Who cares?

[But in any case, she isn't.](http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article7129672.ece)

You might want to update your pop culture database before you use it ;)

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Well that was bizarre. Then again, what was I expecting?

D Bones said:
I didn't watch it because I hate her and still don't know if she's a man or not. And, I find her to be pretty sexy so I'm just going to ignore her in case she is a he.
Man, whats up with the Lakers? How do you think Game 3 will go?

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
All i can say is "Machine Gun Boobs".

I do find her insanely unattractive, espcially in this video.

I don't like it (the song or the video) but it will have 10 million views in less than a week.

iHux

May 19, 2010
No.1 Goose stepping was only used in a few nazi demonstrations in 1937 and on all other counts they used normal marching.
No.2 Why are german soldiers always depicted like crazed leather bound weirdos when in reality they were normal people following out horrible orders? i.e. Milgram experiment
No.3 Watch with no sound for the first bit they look like power rangers.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
Have you guys seen the new Lady Gaga video?

Nope. I'll keep it that way.

Aerodynamic

Feb 23, 2009
I didn't watch because all you would receive is negative criticism from me due to the fact I hate her music with a passion.

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
hmm I think the begging was how the SS warmed up for... what ever they were doing.

But on another note that guy rocks.

Aerodynamic

Feb 23, 2009
Plank of Wood said:
8. Arsing. Minutes?

... How long exactly is the song?
Oh god, I remember when people at my school complain about me listing to music that is more then 5 minutes long, the next thing I am going to her from Ms.Gagas fanbase is "omg, did you see her video? ITS WAS 8 MINUTES LONG!!I have never seen that done before!!she is so original and talented!"

Oh well I suppose.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
fist and foremost, the song was boring. It was pretty much the same line over and over again. And what was it about? She didn't want to be called by Alejandro, that's it right. Was Alejandro the same person calling her in telephone? And unless she's referring to a specific Ajejandro, the political message was pretty shallow, and had no context to the song. And it's probably not smart to mention advertisements, conidering her last video had at least 9 of them.

Inuprince

Aug 12, 2008
I am a metal fan and I love Lady Gaga - there I said it - deploying force field ...

90% of my music consists of Rock and Metal but I don't turn away from every other genre ...
I also like jazz artists, and while I don't like trance I still listen to Paul van Dyk - and the only pop artist I listen to is Lady Gaga - (and she really is a she - there are paparazzi photos out there to prove it but those don't get half the media attention as the bullsh*t saying she's a man)

I like the song but the video dissapointed me - I only liked the black and white part in the middle.
I liked her more in her Just Dance/Poker Face era ...

And let's not forget - taste is not up to debate - we are all individuals - we cannot condemn someone for their taste - so if anyone flames me ( or anyone else ) because I said I like her - I can only feel sorry for them ...