Have you Played Rune Factory 4?

InfinityX

Jul 14, 2013
As the Title says, have you played Rune Factory 4 and what are your thoughts?

I've played a previous installment (rune factory 3 i think) and though I enjoyed it, never really got around to playing it much.

Now that I have a 3DS, I was wondering if this title is worth picking up?

k7avenger

Sep 26, 2010
If you enjoyed RF3, yes you will enjoy RF4. Its very similar, though the "tutorial" drags on a bit too long.

Exhuminator

Oct 14, 2013
I bought it as soon as it was up on Amazon, mainly to support XSEED because I love them. I have not played it yet. I have played Rune Factory 3 a bit, and it was fun so I figured 4 would at least be decent. I also own Frontier and Tides Of Destiny for Wii, but I haven't played them yet either because I'm just a dirty hoarder I guess.

Here's a comprehensive review for RF4 at least:

http://www.rpgfan.com/reviews/Rune_Factory_4/index.html

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I haven't yet, I don't have a 3ds yet and I don't even think it's out in the UK yet. But it's the reason I'm getting a 3ds(well that and the new Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing). I loved all the Rune Factory games and all the Harvest Moon games. I've been collecting them all for years now, I'm really looking forward to it. I wish I could get Tides of Destiny for the wii, I have the ps4 version, but since the PS4 belongs to my brother and I moved out I don't get to play it at all.

InfinityX

Jul 14, 2013
thank you for the replies everyone, I think this weekend I'll pick it up and give it a try!