Have YOU won the Steams Daily Wishlist Giveaway?

Revell

Jan 2, 2011
Well i sure havent -.- But have you? or any of your friends? i know its unlikely to be one of the 10 lucky ones when there are thounsands of other users in steam.
And also what are the games on your wishlist?

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
I never won anything in my life (lottery wise that is) so I doubt I'll have a chance of being one of the lucky 300 (30 days x 10 people per day) out of a 3 million active community.

I am also notorious amongst my D&D buddies for botching and rolling low ALL THE TIME. So yeah I'm not your usual raffle winning person.

However if I win it would be sweet :3 (wink wink steam). I have Darksiders 2, Batman Arkham City, Anno 2070, Heroes of M&M VI, Shift 2, Hacker evolution duality, Sword of the Stars 2, RUSE, Rea Orchestra aaaand... Darkspore... *cough*...

Epona

Elite Member
Jun 24, 2011
Country
United States
Not yet but I have been entering every day.

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
Surprise, surprise, I haven't won either

but if I did, this is what I'd get:
Global Offensive
Metro Last Light
Total War: SHOGUN 2
Cave Story+
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity
L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
Serious Sam 3: BFE
RollarCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum!
RAGE
ARMA 2

I'm thinking of throwing the 2 Batman DLC's in there, but I don't know what to take out >.<

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
'Course not, i haven't even entered myself.

I think I will now, but I won't post my list because nobody probably cares.

Gennadios

Aug 19, 2009
It's a 10 player a day giveaway vs a userbase of what? Millions? I'm not holding my breath but I'm still entering every day.

I mostly just wished pre-order and unreleased games, I have everything I plan on playing in the meantime.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
Not yet, but it still has a few days left, so you never know....

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
I get the feeling it's just a publicity stunt and they're not actually giving away any games. Or they check people's forum records and anyone who's ever used a forum never gets given any games so not every single Steam user can cross-check through a stupid amount of co-operation and suchlike.

Epona

Elite Member
Jun 24, 2011
Country
United States
leet_x1337 said:
I get the feeling it's just a publicity stunt and they're not actually giving away any games. Or they check people's forum records and anyone who's ever used a forum never gets given any games so not every single Steam user can cross-check through a stupid amount of co-operation and suchlike.
Valve wouldn't do that. They aren't EA ya know.

DarksideFlame

Feb 9, 2011
Yup, I entered

Do I hope I win: yes

Do I Think I'll win: No

Should I win however I think I'd roll on the floor in pure glee and everything steam has done to piss me off will be forgiven

adrian_exec

Apr 5, 2009
No I haven't, but I did receive a beta invitation to DotA 2 the other day, so that's almost like a win.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
No, but I keep hoping considering how broke I am.
As for the items on my Wishlist they are as follows:
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Batman: Arkham City
- Dues Ex: Human Revolution
- Drakensang
- Drakensang: River of Time
- F.E.A.R.
- F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
- F.3.A.R.
- Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
- LEGO Batman: The Videogame (this one's more for my nephew than it is for me)
- E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
Nope I am very unlucky and I think steam hates me seeing as in my six months of playing tf2 (which I bought the Sunday before it went free to play fuuuuuu) I have found only one randomly dropped hat so I secretly think that steam thinks im not worthy since even tf2 lags like hell on my laptop along with all the games that have had free to play weekends lately like magika.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
No luck so far. I've never heard of anyone I know winning any of the contests. This isn't surprising considering the probable odds. I changed around my wishlist placing more expensive games at the top in hopes I luck out.

1) COD MW3
2) COD: Black Ops
3) Saints Row: The Third
4) L.A. Noire
5) Dead Island
6) The Witcher 2
7) Heroes of Might & Magic 6
8) Rage
9) Assassin's Creed Revelations
10) Red Faction: Armageddon

I'd be psyched to win as these are all games I have an interest in, yet they are games I won't actually buy until they are about $5-$10 meaning I won't actually play them for another year at this rate.