Hear Ye! Hear Ye! The Escapist Office Games are About to Begin!

Nasrin

Leviathan
May 30, 2011
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! The Escapist Office Games are About to Begin!

The OverdogsWith wits as sharp as a Masamune blade, hearts as bold as Arial Black, and fortune to rival even the most charmed of luckdragons, the Overdogs are born winners ready to do more of the same. And perhaps enslave the earth. When they're not having their siblings eaten by ginger bread witches, granting fairy wishes, transforming into lupine were-beasts or haggling for golden geese, these completely normal humanoid types like to kick back and inflict doom upon the Earth. DOOM!  

We play to win, you vote to decide. Is the pen truly mightier than the Nerf sword? The definitive answer, coming soon!

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
I for one welcome the Overdogs as our new lords and masters.

Any team with a Primus fan in it is bound for glory.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
I don't know, Team Won seems like an Anonymous front, we have the bronies (sorry not a fan), and a group of psycho fairy tale conquerers. I'm afraid I must throw my support in behind 6f as the least of all possible evils... I can deal with muppet rights as a platform, the rest make me nervous. :)

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
TEAM WON

they look like my kinda guys (and like they drank all the coffee!)

LavaLampBamboo

King of Okay
Jun 27, 2008
Let me just explain who takes on Susan in a battle of anything.

Non-one. Because they will be obliterizated. It's true.

OVERDOGS RULE!

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
LavaLampBamboo said:
Let me just explain who takes on Susan in a battle of anything.

Non-one. Because they will be obliterizated. It's true.

OVERDOGS RULE!
Originally there was going to be 5 teams, but one of the decided to talk back to Susan.

In fact, if things get bad enough, we might not finish this series of events with four teams.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
One one hand, Don't make me chooooose! ;-;.
On the other, I don't want Kross to thunderdome me for another weekend...

Still, I think part of these competitions should involve making Susan catch those bugs.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Gah! People I like on every team! Looks like I'll have to judge you on what you actually do, rather than whether I like you or not. What a shame. XD

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Daaaaamn Escapist, where you been hiding all these good looking women? Regardless, my money is on Team Won. Kross and Tito must make a brutal co-op team.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
I will go for team The overdogs. Go kick those other teams ass(wanted to say kick but(t)s but that would be mutiny in their own team >.< ).

ps. the pics are really funny

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Currently torn between 6F and the Overdogs.

Will decide at a later date.

First non-pony team to steal one of those pony hats and ritually burn it on video is guaranteed my vote though.