Hear Ye! Hear Ye! The Escapist Office Games are About to Begin!

Dastardly

Imaginary Friend
Apr 19, 2010
Nasrin said:
I don't know... it's a little unfair that your team only has 3 1/2 members (sorry sprout). So, with that in mind, if there is another Nerf battle amongst the events, I'll offer my services modding your blasters. They won't know what hit them (literally. Concussions can cause memory loss.)

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
So, I'm wondering what the challenges will be. One should be try to score a point on Susan.
But which team to support? I'm thinking it's between 6F and The Overdogs for my affection based solely on names.

In other news, I think I need to join the Escapist Team and move to their hometown. For no reason at all.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Wait, what is this? Meh, don't care, go The Overdogs! (There's fewer of them and my boss is there...)

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Shit just got REAL!
:p
I shall be looking foward to this battle of epic proportions... i expect lasers, explosions and flying diamond monkeys by sundown.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
ultimateownage said:
Oh god, Kross or ThyNameIsMud? WHO SHOULD I SUPPORT?!
One has control of the servers, the other has ban nukes. I'm torn too.
Well I'll have to go with Team Won, mainly because I fear Kross may "accidentally" make those whose didn't vote for hhim push the button again.

fmazz

Sep 4, 2011
I'm voting for The Overdogs.

We all know that underdogs only win in movies and games and books and plays and sometimes real life and...

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
ultimateownage said:
Oh god, Kross or ThyNameIsMud? WHO SHOULD I SUPPORT?!
BLAME Kross

Support the Overdogs!

Friendship shall meet their nerf blades!

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Dastardly said:
Nasrin said:
I don't know... it's a little unfair that your team only has 3 1/2 members (sorry sprout). So, with that in mind, if there is another Nerf battle amongst the events, I'll offer my services modding your blasters. They won't know what hit them (literally. Concussions can cause memory loss.)
I agree, this is very unfair to the Overdogs. What they really need is like how the movies go, where they get a retired champion who was out of the scene for good to come back for one last mighty stand. Despite his initial hesitations and cynicism to getting back in the games after what happened, he agrees and helps the team to an almighty victory that will be re-told for generations before being released as an Oscar-winning feature film.

You know who you are.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Ah dammit, I don't know who to vote for! Overdogs or 6F?

Wait, I know how to solve this!

*Flips coin*

GO OVERDOGS!!

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Team Pony H. Christ are shoe-ins for winning, because Susan Arendt is the point-giver-outer, and loves herself dem ponies.

Personally, I'm torn between Team Won and the Overdogs! Someone convince me one way or the other!

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Zombie_Fish said:
I agree, this is very unfair to the Overdogs. What they really need is like how the movies go, where they get a retired champion who was out of the scene for good to come back for one last mighty stand. Despite his initial hesitations and cynicism to getting back in the games after what happened, he agrees and helps the team to an almighty victory that will be re-told for generations before being released as an Oscar-winning feature film.

You know who you are.
I was thinking the same thing... Where's Kane Russ when you need him?

But I really don't know who to vote for. I'm tossing up between Team Won, the Overdogs and 6F. Notable names among those teams, in my experience, would be Nasrin, ThyNameIsMud, Kross and Slycne. (Each of those has had a direct impact on my time here at the Escapist.)

Of course, our Lord Creator Archon is the Escapist's CEO, but... the pony theme puts me off voting for his team. Sorry, but I don't buy into the whole brony thing and I never will.

Maybe I'll just vote for Susan and save myself the trouble. =P

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
I support team Team Pony H. Christ for completely non-pony related reasons >.>

Ok fine they sold me at ponies. Which makes them lucky because I would have gone for whatever team Kross and/or ThyNameIsMud were in!

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Hmm... This would be so much easier if Susan were just on one of the teams (since not only would it gain my allegiance, but would probably win before the competition even began), but I understand why things went the way they did. I think I'll be rooting for Team Won, but we'll see as the games go on.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
CounterAttack said:
I was thinking the same thing... Where's Kane Russ when you need him?

But I really don't know who to vote for. I'm tossing up between Team Won, the Overdogs and 6F. Notable names among those teams, in my experience, would be Nasrin, ThyNameIsMud, Kross and Slycne. (Each of those has had a direct impact on my time here at the Escapist.)

Of course, our Lord Creator Archon is the Escapist's CEO, but... the pony theme puts me off voting for his team. Sorry, but I don't buy into the whole brony thing and I never will.

Maybe I'll just vote for Susan and save myself the trouble. =P
I propose that we go on an epic quest into the murky swamplands until we find a small cottage next to a forrest where Russ has gone to retire and hide from the rest of the world after the event. Y'know, like the movies again.

Here's some advice for who to choose:

See that thing Nasrin's holding in the Overdogs' photo that is just cut off the edge of the pic? That's her banhammer. And I don't mean that metaphorically, it is her real-life banhammer [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.309173-Moderation-FAQ?page=2#12617731].

Vote Overdogs. It's the safest option.

And I say that knowing that Kross is on a different team.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Zombie_Fish said:
I propose that we go on an epic quest into the murky swamplands until we find a small cottage next to a forrest where Russ has gone to retire and hide from the rest of the world after the event. Y'know, like the movies again.

Here's some advice for who to choose:

See that thing Nasrin's holding in the Overdogs' photo that is just cut off the edge of the pic? That's her banhammer. And I don't mean that metaphorically, it is her real-life banhammer [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.309173-Moderation-FAQ?page=2#12617731].

Vote Overdogs. It's the safest option.
Alright, I'm in. But I'm assuming you know where to look for him, so I'll follow you.

*pack suddenly appears on back, sword at hip and pistol in holster*

On Topic: Eep. I don't wanna be on the wrong end of that banhammer... Overdogs it is. *puts on a replica of ThyNameIsMud's hat*

Nasrin

Leviathan
May 30, 2011
You guys can't vote for Susan, sillies. She's the judge, the overseer, the bestower of pointage.

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
Alas 6F allocated my allegiance with an awesomely alliterative alias.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
Nasrin said:
You guys can't vote for Susan, sillies. She's the judge, the overseer, the bestower of pointage.
So the safest bet ever you can not lose.

technically you can not win either but i mean with a picture like that she would get my vote :p

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
Gotta have the Tito's back here.

Get the grizzly faces on TEAM WON, you've got this!