Hear Ye! Hear Ye! The Escapist Office Games are About to Begin!

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Who will maintain the servers while Kross is busy? D:

You'd better have stocked up on extra hamster food to keep them going.

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
I'm going for team Lima/Kross...despite the lameness of the name they chose.
And only because I can't vote for Susan, since she seems to have already won, judging by that photo.
Still...Whoooooo! etc.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Susan Arendt alone is unfair. They should have found a way to split her into two teams. Team Susan and Team Arendt.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
CounterAttack said:
Alright, I'm in. But I'm assuming you know where to look for him, so I'll follow you.

*pack suddenly appears on back, sword at hip and pistol in holster*

On Topic: Eep. I don't wanna be on the wrong end of that banhammer... Overdogs it is. *puts on a replica of ThyNameIsMud's hat*
Alright, let's go!

*pulls out map and starts to walk off into the distance whilst epic music plays in the background*

*walks back*

Wrong direction.

*walks off into the distance in the other direction, epic music still playing in the background*

Tharwen said:
Who will maintain the servers while Kross is busy? D:
Wait, does this mean that if Kross is busy and the severs aren't looked after, then if the servers crash we are able to legitimately blame Kross for something? [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g9WjcGdxuM]

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
DAAAAAAAMN GURL THINGS JUST GOT REAL IN THE ESCAPIST PART OF THE HOOD!

I'm supporting the Overdogs! :D DOGS FOR THE OVERDOGS!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Well, this is tough. Do I back the ponies, or the team with an actual banhammer? Because in combat, I do not know which is stronger. Hmmm...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Nasrin said:
The Overdogs get my support due to thynameismud's sword/hat/facial expression combo. Besides, who's going to mess with the team that brought weapons. WEAPONS!

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
...I just have to say, I like that streamlined logo. Maybe because I just played three straight days of Skyrim with its modern font. But still.

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
Can that picture of Susan be made into a badge or something? It's powers of sheer joy and hilarity must be spread to the world.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Orange Monkey said:
Can that picture of Susan be made into a badge or something? It's powers of sheer joy and hilarity must be spread to the world.
Possibly. We'll think about it. But what would we give it out for?

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Orange Monkey said:
Perhaps something along the lines of not getting any warnings or comment reports in the forums for a preset time, maybe six months or so? Or doing some kind of service to The Escapist community, like contributing a news post or article?

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Orange Monkey said:
Susan Arendt said:
Orange Monkey said:
Perhaps something along the lines of not getting any warnings or comment reports in the forums for a preset time, maybe six months or so? Or doing some kind of service to The Escapist community, like contributing a news post or article?
Well, we already have badges for those sorts of things, but we'll think about it and maybe come up with something...special. :)

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Orange Monkey said:
Susan Arendt said:
Orange Monkey said:
Well, we already have badges for those sorts of things, but we'll think about it and maybe come up with something...special. :)
Well whatever you do with it I'm sure it will be great :)

Also: Hello! Hope you're having a good day :D

EvilPicnic

Sep 9, 2009
Hmmm, this looks fun (as internal office games usually are), but what are they competing for, and what form will the competition take? As a random Escapian I don't feel very informed except that there is a staff competition and these are the teams. How will the community be involved?

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
The first thing that popped into my mind was something like that push the button joke here with justin bieber only with your pic as avatar