Hearthstone Deck Guide for Naxxramas - The Plague Quarter

Encaen

May 6, 2005
Hearthstone Deck Guide for Naxxramas - The Plague Quarter

Looking for strategies to take down the second wing of Naxxramas? Here?s our budget guide to all three bosses.

Read Full Article

Symbio Joe

Dec 7, 2010
Way lower in budget then the first, three aren't they?. I am still waiting to play it. I cannot even buy the darn thing.

GreyNicor

Mar 5, 2014
Symbio Joe said:
Way lower in budget then the first, three aren't they?. I am still waiting to play it. I cannot even buy the darn thing.
I bought all wings in advance through the shop, saves money and I get access immediately as everything is already considered bought, although this only works if you pay with money not gold I think.

Also you don't really need a strategy for Naxx Regular Quarters, any half-decent deck gets a win if you try a couple of times, I usually use a modified version of Trump's F2P mage.

Rblade

Mar 1, 2010
It's kind of weird to leave the nerubian egg out of an anti heigan deck. same kind of goes for the other skitter spider. If you are playing this wing you almost certainly won them from the previous one and if you keep throwing those guys out to the left of the field heigan is fairly likely to trigger them for you. Thats a pretty much certain 4/4 on turn 2