Hello Kitty Meets Hooters

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Screamarie said:
Yeah I've never really liked hooters so I can't say this makes me happy. If maybe there was a store as popular as hooters that had scantily clad MALE waiters running around then I wouldn't mind it so much but that's another thing all together.

But hey if Sanrio wants to whore out there little kitty, I certainly can't stop them. I just don't think people should things to encourage little girls to want to grow up and work in a hooters.
wait don't they have "chippendales" which has bunch guys scantily clad serving women beer and food just like hooters??
As far as I remember, in Chippendales, they just dance. The male dancers don't serve food.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Screamarie said:
Yeah I've never really liked hooters so I can't say this makes me happy. If maybe there was a store as popular as hooters that had scantily clad MALE waiters running around then I wouldn't mind it so much but that's another thing all together.

But hey if Sanrio wants to whore out there little kitty, I certainly can't stop them. I just don't think people should things to encourage little girls to want to grow up and work in a hooters.
wait don't they have "chippendales" which has bunch guys scantily clad serving women beer and food just like hooters??
not to my knowledge, but I do know they can have male waiters at Hooters.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
LadyRhian said:
As far as I remember, in Chippendales, they just dance. The male dancers don't serve food.
I actually can't tell if that more or less discriminatory...

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Oh well, at least all of their products can be used as a weapon.

GreenTeaGal

Apr 19, 2011
There's something deceptively sweet about Kitty chan serving a mug full of lemonade and not a far more likely mug full of beer.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Atmos Duality said:
Bernzz said:
Grey Carter said:
massagers (both internal and external)
I hope I'm reading that wrong.
I wished I was reading that wrong!

A cat-girl self-pleasuring device...
*clutches head in agony*CAN'T...UNTHINK...IMAGE...can't...get....[sub]clean...[/sub]

Seriously. A valentine's day promotion for HOOTERS (A great place to take your girlfriend!)?
The Hello Kitty part is just...well, it makes it weird. That's all I can say.

Now if you excuse me. I need to find a bottle of brain-bleach...
It's not that weird. All you need is a warm damp Qtip and...well, I shouldn't get into too much detail but you get the idea.

I actually know someone who has the Hello Kitty "Massager" which is of course different from the Hello Kitty massager.

What I want is the HK AK the article linked too. A bright pink assault rifle is just something that says "go ahead, laugh, I dare you."

TheAftereffect

Feb 5, 2012
Benny Blanco said:
So, am I going to be the first person to make the obligatory "Hello Titty" pun?

Looks like.
I was ninja'd out of making this pun, but I was also unsure if this would be too offensive for the forums.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Oh wow.
In 10 years time, the same thing will happen with MLP. Mark my words.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Japan.... I'm not surprised you'd do something like this. You've got some weird things. Good day.

Feb 13, 2008
TheAftereffect said:
I was ninja'd out of making this pun, but I was also unsure if this would be too offensive for the forums.
You'd be surprised...as long as it's not directly offensive, most things go. Ask a mod if you're not sure :)

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Rule 34 + Japan = OH DEAR GOD MY EYES ARE BLEEDING AND BURNING AT THE SAME TIME!

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
... I have no words. Then again, it IS Japan, so being left speechless at what they deem appropriate shouldn't be surprising anymore... no offense.