Help a fellow Escapist by answering two short questions!

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
Tonimata said:
Hello everyone! I find myself having to do a statistical research, and I've decided you guys are going to be my population! (Feel honored). What I need you guys to do, as the title says, is to answer two short questions, namely:

What gender are you?
Do you like metal music, yes or no?

Simple as that, spread the word of this thread around, since I need as big a population as possible to help my case!

Thanks a bunch guys, you're doing me a huge favour.
Am a Male.

Neutral on Metal. Like some, hate some. As long as the person attempting to vocalize can string together a series of coherent words and the musicians have some talent or skill and just aren't banging away going for maximum decibels I tend to appreciate it.

There's just so many god damned sub-genres of it now that metalgeeks can argue it for days and get nowhere.

Sgt. Dante

Jul 30, 2008
Tonimata said:
EDIT: I'm not adding a poll because I need the independent values of each possible outcome of the variable, and because I'll be cropping the population to a sample of the first 300 users that reply.
But there are only 4 outcomes; Male and yes, Male and no, Female and yes, Female and no. Seems like a poll would be a god idea.

Also if you want the independent values of males regardless of gender you just add the value of both male options.

EG;
20 males like metal
40 dont

you have 60 males.

See?

(Sorry, not meaning to tell you how to do your research, I just quite like things like this.)

Anyway, Male and yes.

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
to my understanding i'm a guy, unless my whole life every one just told me i was a guy... guys have penises, yes??? lol
anyway, i'm a guy and yes i do love me some metal