Help Choose the Contenders for March Mayhem 2014

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
Help Choose the Contenders for March Mayhem 2014

[http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.840658-Poll-Which-Indie-Developers-Should-Go-On-To-March-Mayhem]

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Here we go again...

Is there anything substantially different about how its going to be run this time? Or should i just leave right now and come back in April?

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
GameFreak are an Indie developer? I thought they were fairly deep in to Nintendo territory considering they only make games for Nintendo.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
So it has returned, has it? Batten down the hatches! Hide your kids! Hide your wife! SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET FUCKIN' UGLY! OLD STYLE!

Escapist staff, are you prepared for the apocalyptic shit-storm you are evoking? Are you prepared for the rivers to run red and for the servers to cry out in muted despair?

You are not prepared.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Will there be an avatar of shame for people who vote for options like 'EA Sports'?

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
So, it returns! We didn't have one last year, did we? I don't think we did. I don't remember.
To all the new forumies who haven't lived through one yet... brace yourself. Shit gets crazy around here.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Oh dear God... never did I think I'd be hearing those words again. Interesting times indeed. Heh, no mention of the missing 2013 contest either.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
It's happening again.
It happens every year.
It destroy's every year.
In the sea of ban hammers the posters lament, the forums will lock and the mods will cry tears of blood.
The only way to assure your life is to not fight but to not fight is to give up our life.
So hide the elderly, hide the children, war is upon us.
March Mayhem has once again come.

May the mods have mercy on your souls.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Is there going to be a running bet on how many people get banned this year? Because I remember how fighting to represent a developer sent everyone into mega-dickwad mode.

'Twas a scary time. I got out of it by just not saying anything, but I know it won't be the same for all.

Knight Captain Kerr

May 27, 2011
I've never participated in March madness before. But I've heard stories, they say you can still hear the screams at night and that the blood still dampens the streets.

Anyhow, if I had to think of my favourite Developer then it would probably be Obsidian and they aren't on either list. So, yeah. Or is it just meant to be developers who released things in 2013? Anyway I'll just vote for my favourites out of the ones who are there.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Bolt the gates, reinforce the east firewall, place all moderators on highest alert, move all the old and young users to the central fortress, somebody fire up the anti troll golems and bring forth from the forbidden vault our mighty ban hammer.

It's coming

And for the rest of us, stock up on the popcorn and take off your serious hat and put on your rage proof underwear, March Mayhem's back and it'll be hilarious.

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
Knight Captain Kerr said:
Anyhow, if I had to think of my favourite Developer then it would probably be Obsidian and they aren't on either list. So, yeah. Or is it just meant to be developers who released things in 2013?
Yeah, we restricted it to games released in 2013, cause it could get messy otherwise. Obsidian will definitely be on the list next year, if their kickstarted games come out this year.

Greg

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009

The Mayhem is coming.

I was wondering when this would come back, I suppose I'll vote for the contenders. Let's hope the anger doesn't boil over badly.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008

People get ever so butt hurt at these things and I freaking love it. I was ever so disappointed that all the whining caused Ze Escapist to take their ball and go home last year and I am ever so happy that they have chosen to bring their ball back this year.

Let the hatred and anger FLOW through you...feeeel the POWER of the Daaaaark Siiiiiddddeeeeeee....

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States

I don't know if my body is ready for this... Let's find out!

Hopefully, it'll be full of rainbows and unicorns instead of darkness and chupacabras

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
*puts on helmet and cocks shotgun*

Here we go again. Canceled last year, but back with a vengeance.

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
It's baaaaaaack!

Oh and the rivers of the Escapist shall run red with the blood of the fallen. The flames wars will burn; the banhammer shall fall mightily upon the souls of the impure. So go forth noble forum warrior, fight under the banner of the dev you hold dear. Swords shall clash, shields shall shatter, cannons shall thunder, but you can persevere to victory. For this is the internet and therefore everyone else is wrong, and you are righteous.

It hath begun.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Oh dear... The forums will run red with blood as the mods wield their banhammers left and right, protecting the innocent escapists from the furies of fanboy rage.

T'will be an interesting month...