Help me watch Adventure Time!

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
I discovered Adventure Time on Netflix a while back, and I'm running out of episoes since Swedish Netflix only has the first season. I want to get more. Any tips on how I can do this?

It must be legal.

I can't buy DVDs, because season 2 isn't out on DVD in Europe yet, so that's not gonna work.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Is watchcartoonsonline.com legal? I'm uncertain.

It has all of the episodes on it though.

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
sadly I do not know how to help you find adventure time on the web but I have a substitute the creator of adventure time has a second show that is on youtube (and only on youtube)

MisterGobbles

Nov 30, 2009
Yes, at least the American iTunes and Amazon have all of the individual episodes available for purchase, and you can always buy a region free DVD player if you'd really like to watch seasons 2 and 3 early. I don't know how it is in Sweden but the American Cartoon Network also puts up a good portion of the episodes online to watch on their site, although a cable subscription is needed and it's only the most recent ones.

If none of that works, don't feel bad if you just have to download them elsewhere. Not making them legally available in your country is their loss.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Queen Michael said:
I discovered Adventure Time on Netflix a while back, and I'm running out of episoes since Swedish Netflix only has the first season. I want to get more. Any tips on how I can do this?

It must be legal.

I can't buy DVDs, because season 2 isn't out on DVD in Europe yet, so that's not gonna work.
Well you can do it the way I did and just record reruns until you've seen all the episodes. It may take some time but you'll get them all eventually.

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
Pir-
Queen Michael said:
It must be legal.
Well... there are streaming sites of questionable legality, does that count? watchcartoonsonline.com for example.
Alternatives would be Amazon and Itunes of course.

This one looks legit though (kinda) [link]http://www.justanimedubbed.tv/watch/adventure-time/[/link]

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
You can buy the DVDs online and watch them on your laptop maybe?

I did that with several german things I wanted to watch.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
T0ad 0f Truth said:

I think they're region-locked, and I'm told that'd give me trouble.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Queen Michael said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:

Well it worked on my laptop and I'm in Region *checks* 1 instead of 2. Which is what my german stuff is.

Check if you can switch the region on your computer?

I'll be honest I don't often have to switch regions for anything so I'm inexperienced in any region locked things.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Queen Michael said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:

I'm pretty sure that if you use something like VLC it just ignores the region locking. I've watched Region 1 DVDs on my laptop before.