Here is What Ubisoft Showed in their E3 2015 Press Event

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Natrually im more interested in if they have anything to reveal, like a new Far Cry, Rayman or an 'inde' project.

Ishigami

Sep 1, 2011
Beyond Good & Evil 2? I wonder if it still exists.
It?s basically the same with The Last Guardian: One trailer and then silence for 7 years.

Watch_Dogs sequel? I don't know, they went the same route with Assassin?s Creed. Solve the momentary plot just to sequel bait with a bigger plot? it never ends well with UbiSoft see AC.
So fuck that.

That leaves The Division and Rainbow Six the Siege.
Since I'm not interested in competitive multiplayer the Siege seems unattractive. So The Division... when will UbiSoft downgrade it is the only real question.

King_Julian

Jun 10, 2009
Hopefully they will announce that they are releasing the division and then closing down for good.

Yea yea only in an ideal world.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
I'd be happy with Watch_Dogs 2. I actually enjoyed the first one except for the stupid intrusion minigame. Every fucking time you had to hack a building's security.

I'd be ecstatic if they announced BG&E 2.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
They'll show some choreographed shit with graphics that look 3x better than the final product. The gameplay will be similar to every Ubisoft game ever, and Aisha will be a disaster because she's completely incompetent and unlikable as a presenter.

Apr 5, 2008
Probably another AssCreed, because they insist on continuing to make more of it. I don't even know anyone who has any interest in it any more.

MDSnowman

Apr 8, 2004
KingsGambit said:
Probably another AssCreed, because they insist on continuing to make more of it. I don't even know anyone who has any interest in it any more.
Yeah my answer would be another hastily constructed and ill-conceived AC sequel and a collection of sequels.

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
So far all the pressers have been either average or below average either due to content or because we have middle-aged white guys trying to act "hip" to gamers. The best thing about E3 to this point has been the Nintendo World Championships last night.

Conrad Zimmerman

Dec 24, 2013
Here is What Ubisoft Showed in their E3 2015 Press Event

South Park surprises and more in showcase event.

Read Full Article

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
Eh, it's amazing that they are literally putting out no games I'm interested in. All well.

Ishigami

Sep 1, 2011
Honestly I am amazed.
I honestly think UbiSoft had the best press conference. Why? Because they demonstrated most of their games on stage and many of them were playable at their booth as I understand them.
Now do I trust them? No. I still expect them to shit on their audience but the show what was what I wanted from publishers.

The ice on the cake would have been Beyond Good & Evil 2. But I think we can assume now that it is dead.

Ghost Recon Wildlands looks decent, so does South Park, The Division, Anno 2205, Trackmania Turbo and RainbowSix Siege.

For Honor would have been great but the multiplayer competitive angle kills it for me? too bad would have loved something like Bushido Blade for single player.

Assassins Creed Syndicate? another AC I don?t care.
Trials Fusion, The Crew and Just Dance are simply not up my alley.

Chaos Isaac

Jun 27, 2013
Ishigami said:
For Honor would have been great but the multiplayer competitive angle kills it for me? too bad would have loved something like Bushido Blade for single player.
Uh, I heard that it will have single player. I'm not entirely sure, but somewhere I read they were talking about a campaign or something.