Here's a Picture of Catwoman Fondling Her Own Boobs (For a Good Cause)

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Hmmm... They all look like they are doing routine checks, apart for Catwoman... For some reason she has an odd smile on her face as though she is doing more than just a routine check!

crazyarms33

Nov 24, 2011
Beautiful End said:
The title drew me immediately in. Then I read about it. Then I felt bad about it. But good for the cause. But it still felt wrong...

Curse you, old man Escapist, and your meddling ways!
I agree. At first I was like "YAY!" then I was like "Dang..." But now I feel meh about it. So hopefully I will recover.

OT: Yay boobies!

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
emeraldrafael said:
Cant wait for the ones of Wolverine, Batman, The Hulk, and Superman grabbing their junk for testicular cancer and hernias.
What do you mean "can't wait"?

Have you been on the internet? All those characters were Rule 34'd YEARS ago!

Most perverted shit you ever did see, robin doing things with his fist that gives new meaning to the terms "dynamic duo".

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
NotSoLoneWanderer said:
Fail at target audience. I respect the attempt though.
You're assuming it wasn't just fanservice pretending to be something else.

Otherwise, yeah, not great decision making there.

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
As a woman, boobs are a part of me and I love them with all my heart. I really like all female anatomy, but that's another topic.

I think this campaign is good. I don't know if it'll be very effective but it's a good attempt at trying to raise awareness and get rid of that "oh, it'll never happen to me" attitude.

Dunno, I don't have much else to say on the subject.

William Ossiss

Apr 8, 2010
I am curious as to how Wonder Woman can even move her breast around under her, what i assume, body armor.

Storm is the hottest by far.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
I'm surprised they didn't go for Power Girl, she's more stacked than any of them.

Still, it's not like guys need to be told about boob cancer, if it threatens our glorious boobage we already know.

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
Maybe they should sell prints of these for charity.

Qitz said:
I'm surprised they didn't go for Power Girl, she's more stacked than any of them.

Still, it's not like guys need to be told about boob cancer, if it threatens our glorious boobage we already know.
Fun fact: An artist at DC kept drawing Power Girl with larger and larger boobs to see how far he could take it before the editor noticed.

JdaS

Oct 16, 2009
Mmmmm... She-Hulk... What? I like 'em green, muscular and 2m tall! Okay, I'll stop now.

In all seriousness though as someone else might already have mentioned, even Marvel and DC's lawyers might think twice before bringing down the hammer of litgation on a breast cancer awareness program in Africa. Especially since they're not profiting off the images.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Well this is just sending all the wrong messages, you need to take the top off for a thorough examination.
I am only saying this because I'm worried about their health...

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
emeraldrafael said:
Cant wait for the ones of Wolverine, Batman, The Hulk, and Superman grabbing their junk for testicular cancer and hernias.

thogh im not gonna lie, i saw the title and thought this was a really shallow attmept to get views.
1. Me too, it reminds me of... *digs around* THIS (i'll put it down there in the OT bit...)
2. and yet you view regardless...

OT: here it is:

its like the reverse of that.
in acotland, ball cancer awareness is brought up by... growing a moustache in november... some kind of mo-vember.
breast cancer has a lot more attention.
BUT ITS TO ORIENTED ON WOMEN! men can have it too.