Here's a Picture of Catwoman Fondling Her Own Boobs (For a Good Cause)

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
I knew what this was really going to be about when I saw the title, but that's not the reason I clicked the link
http://thegurglingcod.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c387d53ef0148c84decb8970c-320wi
In other news, DC comics has increased breast cancer awareness among young men by 1,000,000,000%. Among young women, awareness has increased by 0%.

Clearly, someone did not think this campaign all the way through.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
emeraldrafael said:
Cant wait for the ones of Wolverine, Batman, The Hulk, and Superman grabbing their junk for testicular cancer and hernias.
Or them all lining up to get their prostate checked by Dr Strange and Reed Richards (longs finger).

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I thought I can't be the only one who does not find breast exams titillating. Then I saw responses here... I guess it's just me.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
samsonguy920 said:
Short of Catwoman, name one that would actually be vulnerable to cancer of any sort.
Well not exactly an A-Lister but Firestar got cancer from her Microwave powers (it also made her infertile). And Captain Marvel (the Kree Alien not SHAZAM-boy) died of cancer, complicated by the fact his power made any attempt to cure him fail. He died in the 80s and surprisingly hasn't been brought back permanently.

AetherWolf

Jan 1, 2011
I'm pretty sure super-humans don't need to worry about that kind of stuff.
But whatever floats your boat.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Scarim Coral said:
Isn't She-Hulk abit redundant? I mean the last time I've check her origin story was she got into some accident which her cousin Bruce had to give her a blood tranfusion which of course his bloodcell had contain gammer.
Still this is comicbook logic we're talking about so they had never make sense otherwise Pter Parker would of gotten radiation posioning since he got bitten from a radioactive spider.

DJ Gammer

Bruce put this guy in her blood? well I guess that would explain the glowstick green that they both share. And why the Hulk is so into hardstyle

gphjr14

Aug 20, 2010
*Prays they don't do one on testicular or prostate cancer*

Not that those things aren't important.

Uncreative

Oct 29, 2009
AetherWolf said:
I'm pretty sure super-humans don't need to worry about that kind of stuff.
But whatever floats your boat.
I don't know, a lot of them have been exposed to radiation.

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
Ok noob comic booker question but why are she hulks boobs and abdomen not green like her head and shoulders?

PhantomEcho

Nov 25, 2011
Huh. Well, I happen to know a circle of ladies who will be all to happy to see this getting a respectful dealing of attention. Even if it is dominated by a bunch of snickering men ogling boobs. My own lovely female companion is a big fan of the X-Men... and breasts... so when she saw Storm in the mix she got rather excited!

(In fact, I think she's doing an exam right now. I'd better go offer to help.)

Anyways, there's definitely a crowd of women who will see this message. It's not the LARGEST group in the world... but shit, why should we exclude even a marginal percentage of the possible women out there at risk of Breast Cancer?

(Also, the second word in the 'spot check: are you a bot?' quiz was Gonzales. That made me snicker. I don't quite know why.)

Xin Baixiang

Feb 25, 2009
Does the content help to increase men's awareness of the utility of regular breast examinations? Yes? My name is Xin Baixiang, and I approve this message.

PhantomEcho

Nov 25, 2011
Xin Baixiang said:
Does the content help to increase men's awareness of the utility of regular breast examinations? Yes? My name is Xin Baixiang, and I approve this message.

Hey, this can also be GREATLY helpful in the 1.2% of breast cancer cases which occur annually in MEN.

Of course, they don't really suggest monthly screening... because you're... you know... men.

And not very likely at all to get breast cancer.

But now you all know how!

Xin Baixiang

Feb 25, 2009
PhantomEcho said:
Xin Baixiang said:

Hey, this can also be GREATLY helpful in the 1.2% of breast cancer cases which occur annually in MEN.

Of course, they don't really suggest monthly screening... because you're... you know... men.

And not very likely at all to get breast cancer.

But now you all know how!
Male breast cancer, female breast cancer, I don't care. I enjoy breasts, and I am happy to approve any message that gets out awareness of breast screenings being a key piece of early prevention/intervention.

As a great bumper sticker says, "Save the ta-tas!"