Here's a Picture of Catwoman Fondling Her Own Boobs (For a Good Cause)

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Here's a Picture of Catwoman Fondling Her Own Boobs (For a Good Cause)

Wonder Woman, Storm, She-Hulk and Catwoman are grabbing their norks for cancer awareness.

So, how do you feel about breasts? I'm quite fond of them as a rule. You could call it a passion. I subscribe to a number of publications that ... well you get the idea.

The picture on the right was taken from an ad campaign ran by the Associação da Luta Contra o Cancer, a breast cancer awareness foundation based in Mozambique.

"When we talk about breast cancer, there's no women or superwomen. Everybody has to do the self-examination monthly. Fight with us against the enemy and, when in doubt, talk with your doctor," reads the caption.

[gallery=581]

The fact both Marvel and DC characters appear in the campaign raises some question as to whether the campaign is officially sanctioned by either company (it also ruined a great crack about The New 52 I was going to use in the opening paragraph); perhaps the fact the character's faces are just out of shot isn't entirely just for effect, if you catch my drift. The art was provided by Mozambique-based Deviant Art user ~Halfy. [http://halfy.deviantart.com/]

Women get these, and all us guys get is a bunch of berks growing hideous facial hair? [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/114300-Movember-At-The-Escapist-Week-Three] How is that fair?

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Cant wait for the ones of Wolverine, Batman, The Hulk, and Superman grabbing their junk for testicular cancer and hernias.

thogh im not gonna lie, i saw the title and thought this was a really shallow attmept to get views. then i saw it was in the latest content section. XD

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
you know, that might actually make for an interesting issue, a female super hero gets breast cancer and has to fight that off, if for no other reason then to throw every one off for a few issues

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
The title drew me immediately in. Then I read about it. Then I felt bad about it. But good for the cause. But it still felt wrong...

Curse you, old man Escapist, and your meddling ways!

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
usmarine4160 said:
Boobs are so awesome, I love boobs.

I forgot what this thread was about
Boobs, obviously.

OT: I wonder what Marvel and DC would be thinking about this (That is if they had nothing to do with this, and it was made completely by the awareness campaign)

Nov 27, 2010
yes, you must check yourself for lumps! that's right, it's for your health... you know, it'd be even easier to spot a lump without those clothes in the way..... yeah that's it. now say "I'm a bad girl"! .... I mean healthy. I'm a HEALTHY girl.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I could watch super women check for breast cancer all day :D

But if i did, my wife would kill me, burn my body, and throw the ashes into the sea to never be found for the insurance money.

More on topic:
Im glad breast cancer is getting the coverage it deserves.

Maybe next we can have AIDS awareness month! Unless there already is one that im unaware of.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Isn't She-Hulk abit redundant? I mean the last time I've check her origin story was she got into some accident which her cousin Bruce had to give her a blood tranfusion which of course his bloodcell had contain gammer.
Still this is comicbook logic we're talking about so they had never make sense otherwise Pter Parker would of gotten radiation posioning since he got bitten from a radioactive spider.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
tombman888 said:
usmarine4160 said:
Boobs are so awesome, I love boobs.

I forgot what this thread was about
Boobs, obviously.

OT: I wonder what Marvel and DC would be thinking about this (That is if they had nothing to do with this, and it was made completely by the awareness campaign)
They can be amused or annoyed. There isn't anything directly tying any of those figures to actual characters(Though Wonder Woman's(ahem, the one looking like WW) might be cutting it close), therefore no infringement on copyright.
I think they are going to keep their mitts off this, as even their lawyers should be hesitant downtrodding anything promoting breast cancer awareness. Especially if DC and Marvel want any hope of expanding their reader base to beyond just males.
kouriichi said:
I could watch super women check for breast cancer all day :D

But if i did, my wife would kill me, burn my body, and throw the ashes into the sea to never be found for the insurance money.

More on topic:
Im glad breast cancer is getting the coverage it deserves.

Maybe next we can have AIDS awareness month! Unless there already is one that im unaware of.
More than just AIDS, I wouldn't mind more awareness on STD's in general. Not like that will get the treatment it deserves in the USA...
OutrageousEmu said:
These women would do well to check themselves, I think there may be something seriously wrong. Since their debut, each and every one of them has had their breasts swell to an unhealthily oversized level - they may be too late.
I think they check for breast implant malfunctions a different way...

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Kitsuna10060 said:
you know, that might actually make for an interesting issue, a female super hero gets breast cancer and has to fight that off, if for no other reason then to throw every one off for a few issues
Short of Catwoman, name one that would actually be vulnerable to cancer of any sort. She-hulk got her condition from a gamma radiated blood transfusion, something you would think would cause cancer; if that isn't going to do the trick, nothing will. Wonder Woman is a goddess, therefore invulnerable to mortal diseases. Storm is a mutant. Her body probably creates little tornadoes in her system, sucking away anything harmful. Superwoman...well refer to reference to Wonder Woman for your answer. Though one wonders why any -el wouldn't be a likely candidate for cancer due to kryptonite radiation exposure. They have all seen enough of the stuff throughout their careers.
Might be something worth hitting on in the Ultimates. Maybe too much cosmic radiation triggers the cancer switch in Sue Richards. It would be something Marvel best handle with their best talent, though. I don't take kindly to breast cancer being handled with kid gloves. I am quite sure neither do a lot of other people.

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
My first thought was 'Why not Powergirl too?' my second thought was 'I'm a terrible person'

Feb 13, 2008
Kitsuna10060 said:
Like Constantine got lung cancer twice?

And, being Constantine, kept smoking...

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
emeraldrafael said:
Cant wait for the ones of Wolverine, Batman, The Hulk, and Superman grabbing their junk for testicular cancer and hernias.

thogh im not gonna lie, i saw the title and thought this was a really shallow attmept to get views. then i saw it was in the latest content section. XD
Hahahah....oh wow.

This is kinda cool actually. And wierd.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
emeraldrafael said:
Don't hold your breath.

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that breast cancer awareness shouldn't be sexy?

IIRC, lung cancer tends to kill more women, but you can't sexualise those, so nevermind.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
emeraldrafael said:
"As usual, you're all wrong; the bravest person in the Marvel Universe is the doctor who gives Wolverine his prostate exam."

"How about the guy who gets a prostate exam from Wolverine?"

"Now you're just being silly. Wolverine's never shown the slightest interest in helping others prevent prostate cancer."