Herman Cain quotes the pokemon movie

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
1st thing that came to mind when I saw this.

Ehh cool he went out quoting a Pokemon movie. Don't think we'll be hearing much of him anymore.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
girzwald said:
Furioso said:
Diablo1099 said:
For the love of...
THIS MAN WAS RUNNING FOR THE OVAL OFFICE!?!?!?
Sadly yes, and most if not all of the republican nominees are woefully terrible picks for the job, even my unwavering republican father is going to be voting for Obama because he feels he is the lesser evil
Really? Between a statist and a guy that quotes pokemon?

Really?
It's not just the pokemon, that's not even really a negative, just icing on the cake of stupid

girzwald

Nov 16, 2011
Furioso said:
girzwald said:
Furioso said:
Diablo1099 said:
For the love of...
Sadly yes, and most if not all of the republican nominees are woefully terrible picks for the job, even my unwavering republican father is going to be voting for Obama because he feels he is the lesser evil

Really?
It's not just the pokemon, that's not even really a negative, just icing on the cake of stupid
ya, cain is so stupid. you're right. I mean, hes only been the CEO of a company. Truly a stupid man.

If obama is "smart", and cain is "stupid" then maybe we need a bit of "stupidity" in the white house. Cause the "smart" people haven't fixed anything in decades.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Oh well, he was my pick because of his tax plan.

Now I guess he has more time to begin his Pokemon journey.

Furioso said:
Diablo1099 said:
For the love of...
I'm not a Republican, though I do side with them a majority of the time. I'm mainly just highly conservative. Though sometimes I have to not vote, since it sometimes ends up that both candidates aren't worth a vote.

I don't care who is running, I would never vote for Obama, if he isn't the worst president, he is definitely tied for the position. Heck, I voted for McCain last Pres. election, even though I hated McCain's stupid Amnesty for all illegal aliens idea. McCain would have been the better president, because he was the slower acting kind of evil that would take too long to get anything done in 4 years. Obama is the I'm going to quickly try and pound you over the head to get the bad things I want done kind of evil.

I can't believe that there is a Chia Obama head, though what's worse is they grouped him in a commercial with the Chia Washington, Lincoln, and Statue of Liberty.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
girzwald said:
Furioso said:
girzwald said:
Furioso said:
Diablo1099 said:
For the love of...

Really?
ya, cain is so stupid. you're right. I mean, hes only been the CEO of a company. Truly a stupid man.

If obama is "smart", and cain is "stupid" then maybe we need a bit of "stupidity" in the white house. Cause the "smart" people haven't fixed anything in decades.
Really? Owning a company is your only criteria for being smart, because stupid people have never been the CEO of a company... wow

Saucycarpdog

Sep 30, 2009
AstylahAthrys said:
I'm not too big of a fan of his, especially since it ended up he was a bit of a manwhore. (Allegedly.)
I don't know what you're talking about. Cain was obviously just showing those women his diglett.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
Saucycardog said:
AstylahAthrys said:
I'm not too big of a fan of his, especially since it ended up he was a bit of a manwhore. (Allegedly.)
I don't know what you're talking about. Cain was obviously just showing those women his diglett.
You sir have just made my day XD

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
And after he made that speech it started to rain, so he turned his trusty frying pan... into a drying pan!

America, if you don't elect this man I will never forgive you, but if you do then it will probably lead to the apocalypse. Ah, it's worth it.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
Th3Ch33s3Cak3 said:
At least U.S politicians are funny. The only thing Irish politicians quote are the weather forecast.
Hey, My local TD is a drug dealer ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_%27Ming%27_Flanagan ), but US Politicians are trying to be taken seriously
...Which makes it funnier *Short*

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Saucycardog said:
Not sure if this is has already been posted. But, it's still funny.
It has. The search bar would have told you that.

volX said:
Are there still republicans left now?
You seem surprised.

EmperorSubcutaneous said:
As The Onion said: "Rumors Of Extramarital Affair End Campaign Of Presidential Candidate Who Didn't Know China Has Nuclear Weapons." Also, why would you run for president if you had that kind of history? Did he really think it would stay hidden forever? The whole thing is just so pathetic.
People usually think they're above scrutiny. That's why Bill Cilnton ran, despite nailing/harassing like 2 million women, Newt runs on family values, despite some really classy history in the marriage department, Bachmann runs on a Tea Party stance despite taking aid from the Government and having a loan underwritten by fanny/freddy, and Al Gore ran despite being the predecessor to Data from Star Trek.

snowfi6916 said:
The only way this could possibly have been funnier is if he quoted something from FiM =P.
He quotes a few sources, including the Simpsons Movie, so maybe he would have got to it if not for his latest scandal.

Hell, 9-9-9 got mocked for being a Sim City ripoff.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Lucian The Lugia said:
He only quoted my favorite Pokemon movie ever, not to mention a song from it! :D
He quoted my second favorite (Darkrai is slightly better)

WHY CAN'T THIS MAN BE PRESIDENT?!?!? (Sarcasm)

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
I laughed, and hard. And here I thought it would take a few decades before our culture started permeating politics.

Akimoto

Nov 22, 2011
Jove said:
Guess he got the idea of "gotta catch em all" with the women he had those affairs with. BA-ZING!

......too soon?
....too soon. Like the pokemon, you've gotta wait a while before they warm up to you. Unless you had the Friendship Pokeball of course.