Heroes you hated

Ontoue

May 13, 2009
Post movie, book or game protagonists you hated.

for me it was john conner at the end of terminater 3, that robot dude (I forget his name)could have led the resistance so much better than him, and anything starring Vin Deisal(spell?).

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Darkrai said:
Spiderman in Spiderman 3. Need I say more?
Press Conference:
"Alright gang, lets cash in on the latest trend of Alter-Egos, Evil ones at that. Oh A story? Yeah, we'll come up with that down the line.. but how about that CG!"

Captainguy42

Is trapped in a title factory.
May 20, 2009
Ontoue said:
that robot dude (I forget his name)
It was Marcus Walker I think. As for my least favorite hero I'd say it would have to the Punisher the guy's got no depth and if I want to read about a angry man dressed in black who fights crime because his family was killed I read Batman.

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
Most DC heroes, especialy Superman. Do like Batman (minus the George Clooney version) but always hated Robin.

Also Aquaman. He talks to fish a.k.a. my food.

On a related note, also hate Ace Ventura.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
VitalSigns said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
VitalSigns said:
Tidus - FFX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU8-e-C4Uy0

This speaks louder than any words I could mash together.
He's just awful. There isn't one thing I like about that androgynous Douchebag.
Gotta love how everyone is just standing around as if they're thinking "Come on, strain your voice or something.. Better yet, die, Yeah.. go with that!"

VitalSigns

May 20, 2009
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
VitalSigns said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
VitalSigns said:
Tidus - FFX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU8-e-C4Uy0

This speaks louder than any words I could mash together.
He's just awful. There isn't one thing I like about that androgynous Douchebag.
Gotta love how everyone is just standing around as if they're thinking "Come on, strain your voice or something.. Better yet, die, Yeah.. go with that!"
The Super serious emotional music in that scene just makes you wonder.

Stevepinto3

Jun 4, 2009
Any and all mute protagonists. It does the exact opposite of what designers think it would do, which is to let you imagine yourself as the character. Instead it just bugs me the whole time that someone else is always speaking for me.

Also Jessica Alba in the Fantastic Four movies for having the most god awful lines I have heard in any movie save for Plane Nine From Outer-Space.

Serge Drago

Jul 15, 2008
Capell the flute player in Infinite Undiscovery. I wasn't compelled to keep playing the game thanks to him.

RyQ_TMC

Apr 24, 2009
JRCB said:
I dislike Harry Potter.
I second that, not as much as for personality as for how his behaviour is handled by his peers. So here he is, a miracle boy, famous on account of... being famous, and everything in the world revolves around him. In RL, he'd probably be the most hated kid in school, if only out of jealousy...

I'll stretch the "movie, book or game" premise and say webcomics. Rayne from "Least I Could Do". He's selfish, narcissistic, and uses other people as props in his own fantasy scenarios. And yet, girls throw themselves all over him and guys can't help but buy him a bunch of drinks.