Heroes you hated

Cuniculus

May 29, 2009
Christian Bale in American Psycho. He's the most unlikable character I've ever heard of. Some people might say that he's supposed to be that way, because he's a killer, but I loved Mr. Brooks and rooted for him through the entire movie.

Time Travelling Toaster

The Toast with the 'Tache
Mar 1, 2009
I hate Niko Bellic :| he just seems like a cutout with a funny accent, I know that he's meant to be relatable but c'mon, how many of us are Eastern European ex-soldiers seeking revenge in America o_0

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece. I get that he's supposed to be goofy and charming, but he just came off as annoying to me.

Kain Highwind from Final Fantasy IV. Boy oh boy, do I have some deep-seated issues with this guy. He betrays your party not once, but twice over the course of that game, the second time being at the end of a particularly brutal Underworld dungeon. Some "best friend" he turned out to be.

Neo from The Matrix. It's not that he isn't cool as a cucumber and everything... It's just that you'd think a guy in his situation would show a little more emotion, y'know? I guess his stoicism is supposed to part of his appeal, but he just seems boring to me.

Iceman from X-Men. It's been said many times that he has the potential to be the world's most powerful mutant. Once, he involuntarily froze an entire city, hinting at deeply buried potential. Instead of honing these powers, though, he just wines about how he "can't do it". Pathetic.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Super Man- His power just seems so over the top it's annoying, and his one weakness being kryptonite I'd guess was just put in as an afterthought so that he'd actually have a weakness.

Gamer137

Jun 7, 2008
mangus said:
main character boy from NGE. He angered me with his indecisiveness and cowardice.
I would like to hear you say that after being put in his shoes when you are only fourteen years old with major abandonment issues, trust issues, and clinical depression.

Anyway, my most hated hero is Edward Cullen, because my name is Edward and I hate the jokes that involve having that name ever since Twilight came out. I want him delivered too my house so I can show his own head up his ass.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
I absolutely HATED Anikin from the Star Wars films.
I ask you, how could Darth Vader be a whiney little pussy.
I'm not blaming the kid version but the adult... ugh...

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Jack Carver from the first Far Cry. He was just an asshole about everything, and he had a very poor taste in shirts...

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
Rorshach. Everyones like "Zomg he's sooooo cool!" and I'm just like "He's insane. How cool is it to be insane?"

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
The gundam main characters that were whiny little bitches. Get over it go kill people with you GIANT ROBOT hell I would kill just for that opportunity to be in a giant robot. Hero Huey now that was a bad ass gundam character.

I didn't like jak from jak 1 once he got the whole revenge i'm a bad ass thing going in the second one he rocked tho.

Terrik

Mar 21, 2009
First that comes to mind is Superman..
Oh, and Harry Potter if you can count him as a "hero"... I do hate him, very much so.

Fallen_Hitokiri

Jun 14, 2009
ChromeAlchemist said:
LewsTherin said:
Most anime protagonists are just IDIOTS.
How about instead of generalising anime with such a stupid statement, you could just pick one, yes? Pick one, any one.

VitalSigns said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
VitalSigns said:
Tidus - FFX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU8-e-C4Uy0

This speaks louder than any words I could mash together.
He's just awful. There isn't one thing I like about that androgynous Douchebag.
I wasn't particularly a fan either, and I think this video pretty much encapsulates the entire game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2rr-3cKGLY

EmileeElectro said:
Superman... WHYYY put on tight, bright fabric to fight crime!?
They're all a bit cliche in my opinion.
That was long before such things were cliché though wasn't it? By then it became law pretty much for the most part. I can't stand Superman either way, it's like everything is a job for superman in the DC universe. Either him or Batman (but Batman is a legend).

Fallen_Hitokiri said:
New Troll said:
Most DC heroes, especialy Superman. Do like Batman (minus the George Clooney version) but always hated Robin.

Also Aquaman. He talks to fish a.k.a. my food.

On a related note, also hate Ace Ventura.
Aquaman is the best god damn hero the world has!
I mean have you seen family, his heroicness in saving that girl
Cant beat aquaman!
Its like saying Gordon Brown and Tony Blaire arent the saviours this world needs

and for all of you who dint realise, i was being sarcastic :)

mind as far as heroes goes mostly any final fantasy hero, DC hero, or tails from sonic
I got the second line and realised. He is just terrible, hell I pick Cyclops over him, and I can't stand Cyclops at all.

The Final Fantasy heroes weren't bad before 7, they were more interesting methinks, (though Squall being socially retarded was fairly entertaining).
Errrghhh, final fantasy heroes arent heroes, just people they find in the street and pay to be annoyin douche bags. Kinda like Jonathan ross.

I just cant find them to be cool or slightly entertaining
that reminds me SORA from kingdom hearts
commmee onn peoplesss
riku was so much cooler

dontworryaboutit

May 18, 2009
Anyone involved in Twilight. Spiderman, Superman and Aquaman need to suck asphalt and die.

Lose the hero, get with the zero.

letsnoobtehpwns

Dec 28, 2008
danskrobut said:
letsnoobtehpwns said:
Every single buttfucking character from every single Final Fantasy game! Their all pansies and I can't tell what sex they are!!!
yet another person who watched way too much zp and needs to actually PLAY more than ff10 and form their OWN opinion
I have played some of the Final Fantasy games (including 10) and I think that their good games, I just hate the characters.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Fallen_Hitokiri said:
Errrghhh, final fantasy heroes arent heroes, just people they find in the street and pay to be annoyin douche bags. Kinda like Jonathan ross.

commmee onn peoplesss
riku was so much cooler
You know, I found Rikku kind of annoying, but in a charming way. She had personality, moreso than Auron, despite the fact that he is a fan favourite, he had the personality of a plank. She was probably the most interesting character in FFX and one of my favourites (except maybe Lulu).

I still stick by what I said though, I feel that seven onwards had annoying protagonists, but before that they had interesting ones. Terra in no.6 was interesting enough, Cecil in the original one was kind of cool (not in the DS version, too much angst for my taste) and so on, but the supporting characters almost always tend to be better or more interesting.

Fallen_Hitokiri

Jun 14, 2009
ChromeAlchemist said:
Fallen_Hitokiri said:

commmee onn peoplesss
riku was so much cooler
You know, I found Rikku kind of annoying, but in a charming way. She had personality, moreso than Auron, despite the fact that he is a fan favourite, he had the personality of a plank. She was probably the most interesting character in FFX and one of my favourites (except maybe Lulu).

I still stick by what I said though, I feel that seven onwards had annoying protagonists, but before that they had interesting ones. Terra in no.6 was interesting enough, Cecil in the original one was kind of cool (not in the DS version, too much angst for my taste) and so on, but the supporting characters almost always tend to be better or more interesting.

noooooo not riku from FF
she was another douche
i meant riku from kingdom hearts

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
HT_Black said:
Eragon...But that may be due to my recurring problem with Christopher Paolini...AGGAGGGAAAGGAH!
I second this. AGGAGGGAAAGGAH!

Also Phileas Fogg in the 2004 version of Around the World in 80 Days.
They completely bloody ruined it!

He's reclusive, not a bloody Steam Punk inventor!
Must kill Producers! Raaaargh!

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Fallen_Hitokiri said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
Fallen_Hitokiri said:

commmee onn peoplesss
riku was so much cooler

noooooo not riku from FF
she was another douche
Hahaha...quite a few douches aren't there?

Never played KH, can't comment. So are there any FF characters you like at all?

Fallen_Hitokiri

Jun 14, 2009
ChromeAlchemist said:
Fallen_Hitokiri said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
Fallen_Hitokiri said:

commmee onn peoplesss
riku was so much cooler

noooooo not riku from FF
she was another douche
Hahaha...quite a few douches aren't there?

Never played KH, can't comment. So are there any FF characters you like at all?
Sorry i just love that word
i blame stewie from family guy
man im influenced by tv to easily :)

Hmmmm....zidanes quite cool, and rinoa is bareable

i think the guy from FF ...is it thirteen?
yeh 13 versus looks pretty cool
nd reno

lolmynamewastaken

Jun 9, 2009
Darkrai said:
Spiderman in Spiderman 3. Need I say more?
to be honest, i didn't think that was an all bad film. yeah the gay emo bit sucks but the bad guys were quite cool even if the creation of the sandman was abit balls...
having said that i went in to this film determined to like it because of all the bad reviews etc that it got... i think i did a pretty good job!