Hey Everybody, It's the God of War III Sex Scene! *NSFW*

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Hey Everybody, It's the God of War III Sex Scene! *NSFW*

Does the God of War III [http://www.amazon.com/God-War-III-Playstation-3/dp/B000ZK9QCS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1278968473&sr=1-1] sex scene "have a point"? I don't know about that, but it does have lesbians and boobies.

**WARNING: NOT SAFE FOR WORK**
[gametrailers=62770]

Last week, God of War III brain-man Stig Asmussen said that the game had almost foregone a sex minigame entirely [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/98746-God-of-War-III-Almost-Didnt-Have-a-Sex-Mini-Game]. "What is the point? If we do it, it has to have a point," said Asmussen about the series' traditional moment where Kratos displays his sociopathic virility.

To be fair, the above scene is out of context. It may have a point; I can't really say. But I can say that it does have three girls lying topless in a bed together getting it on. I suppose that's... some sort of achievement, isn't it? In a way?

Oh, who are we trying to kid - this is probably as relevant to the plot as the Heavy Rain shower scene. But look! Lesbians!

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Excuse me for about 5 minutes....

K I'm back.

Best sex scene so far. :D

Only 7 more days now right?

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
And now God of War 3 has me drooling over another thing.

That game is going to ruin my carpet!

And my pants..

Apr 28, 2008
BOOBIES!

Now with that out of the way I can comment.

At least its just sex and not horrid, bloody violence with swears and decapitations. Think of the children here!

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
I was not aware that God of War sex scenes were quick time events...

KdS_22

Bada Bing! Wit' A Pipe!
Dec 9, 2009
Yeah, um, I'll be back in a little while... I have some dishes to wash, or something..

But seriously, I can't wait for this game to come out!

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009

*sigh*

the collective IQ mankind has apparently dropped another dozen or so points since the last time I looked.

Indeed, what is the point? Besides to use digital lesbians and rendered breasts to make a ludicrous amount of money more than what GoW III would have already made. Honestly, I feel ashamed by association to belong to the male side of humanity, because I know not just one, or two, but several cpies of the game will be sold based on that alone.

Just when I was hoping that humanity might have some hope after all... But no, implication of sex and a poor female actor voicing some uuhs and aahhs is still a surefire way to make bucketloads of money from gamers.

Bobzer77

May 14, 2008
0.o

Nice to see someone finally put sex in a mainstream game, I was getting sick of conservative society.

I can imagine this causing some controversy though...

Vaccine

Feb 13, 2010
Can't have blood, gore, decapitations and other concepts of over the top violence without tits and ass, amirite?

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
SakSak said:

*sigh*

the collective IQ mankind has apparently dropped another dozen or so points since the last time I looked.

Indeed, what is the point? Besides to use digital lesbians and rendered breasts to make a ludicrous amount of money more than what GoW III would have already made. Honestly, I feel ashamed by association to belong to the male side of humanity, because I know not just one, or two, but several cpies of the game will be sold based on that alone.

Just when I was hoping that humanity might have some hope after all... But no, implication of sex and a poor female actor voicing some uuhs and aahhs is still a surefire way to make bucketloads of money from gamers.
The IQ of the entire mankind has been lowerd because of a sex scene? How is that possible?

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Umm, a bit pointless if you ask me.
I mean, there are games that at least build up the relationships between the characters before such scenes like Mass Effect or Heavy Rain (yes, I won't shut up about this game, don't even bother). And then there is this.
Okay, it's outta context but the scene just screams "Hey! LESBIANS!".
I failed to see the "point".

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
crimson5pheonix said:
I was not aware that God of War sex scenes were quick time events...
Always have been, but this was just too funny to watch. The "Oh such power" bit had me in stitches.

Trifixion

Infamous Scribbler
Oct 13, 2009
It probably does have a point this time. Kratos is, after all, making his way through pretty much the entire Greek pantheon in the course of the game, and that's (according to other sources) Aphrodite (despite the hair-color change from God Of War I) and two of her "servants."

Of course my question would be...will he also kill her afterwards? (To paraphrase James Bond...at least it wasn't before.)

PhantomCritic

May 9, 2009
Bobzer77 said:
0.o

Nice to see someone finally put sex in a mainstream game, I was getting sick of conservative society.

I can imagine this causing some controversy though...
Didn't Mass Effect do it too?

And because the general public will not approve of the whole brutality of the game, I can't see this part helping it. But hey, I'm not the one complaining, :3

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Wow... if it wasn't strange enough, they added quick time events. Well, at least they have a sense of humour.