hey final boss this is gonna be epic wait are you serious?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Fighting Dark Falz on normal mode in Phantasy Star Online. Granted hard, very hard and ultimate make up for it but when I first saw the final boss for the first time he was big and ugly which my first thought was it going to be an epic fight.
After a few minutes where its lost its tentacles/ legs and shooting it in the stomach, it just kneel down and stay dead which I reacted "WTF? Is that it???"

DivineBeastLink

Nov 22, 2009
Metroid Prime 1.

To be specific, the last phase of Metroid Prime. You go through an absolutely epic boss battle that is actually fairly difficult, and as you descend to the final battle against the final form of this monster, you expect all hell to break loose.

And then you see it float around and occasionally slam the ground with a shockwave.

TrevHead

Apr 10, 2011
The Gradius games have gotta have the easiest last bosses in history, it became a running joke that the main game is very hard but the final bosses are total pushovers. Hell the first gradius boss doesnt even atack the player it just blows up

XIII's Number XIV

Not in here, you idiot!
Sep 14, 2009
The final Eggman stage in Sonic Colors.

I thought the concept was nifty, sucking up lots of those alien things and using their powers against you, but I got an A the first time around, an S the second. It was way too easy.

sb666

Fake Best
Apr 5, 2010
Country
Australia
pretty much every boss on a game from current generation consoles