hey final boss this is gonna be epic wait are you serious?

Gametek

May 20, 2011
Watson767 said:
Wet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoskYlh3mwg

that is the final boss. Srsly.
You win sir. Even only a monster from God of wars beat that crap.

Turbowombat

Apr 23, 2008
Not a final boss, but the one from Bioshock 2 that's a giant mutant monster in a tank that you kill by pushing a button. I mean seriously the reveal for this guy was perfect, he controlled robots wirelessly, the room was huge with a high cealing, I was all ready for him to burst out of his tank and rip me apart. I had traps set up and ammo hoarded ready to go then.... "press button to kill monster."

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Probably Mass Effect 1.

Running up the outside of a space tower in the shadow of an enormous senitent construct? Awesome.

Shooting a robot zombie frog? Not so awesome.

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
Beyond good and evil. REALLY, REALLY, annoying. They swap the controls around. It doesn't feel climactic, it just feels cheap

Mr. 47

May 25, 2011
*Glares at Irridium and Zhukov because he has only just gotten to Ilum in Mass Effect 1* -.-

I find most hyped up battles lacking. Resistance 2's final boss was disapointing. Running like hell and shooting three glowing orbs? Seriously, what the fuck? I was saving ammo for the past hour for that fight!

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
Irridium said:
Mass Effect 2 for me.

Human Reaper?

lol
I thought the suicide mission was awesome and I couldn't wait for the final boss. Then you finally fight it and... Ugh. What a stupid, stupid twist.

Jacksoni

Dec 6, 2009
Fable: The Lost Chapters comes to my mind. The games final boss was quite hard the first time but the expansions boss fight was way too easy.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
Dead Space 2, "I can't wait to fight some huge ugly giant evil zombie thing, oh so I shoot at a stationary target a few time while being attacked by waves of weak enemies and then shoot at another stationary taget? Well that fucking sucks."

MK75

Jun 6, 2010
PS0 (that's a zero, not an 'o') for the DS. For me all the previous bosses were at least somewhat challenging because I love to go through the story with a force (magic) character, which means lots of heal spamming. the ending consists of two bosses, the first of witch must of wasted me at least half a dozen time then once I finally beat it, I lost focus on the second boss and died. once I beat the first one once again, I wasted the second one in just over half a minute. And the funny thing is that I didn't even level myself up for it, in fact I was under leveled, well at least I think I was.

TheSchaef

Feb 1, 2008
Metal Gear Solid.

Hey, you want some boss fights? Okay! Fight a gunslinger! Fight a tank! Fight a helicopter! Fight a mind reader with a goofy secret trick! Fight a gatling gun guy using your mines and nikitas! Fight freaking Metal Gear on foot!

... okay, here comes Liquid. Time for the big showdown. Punch, punch, kick. Run over here. Punch, punch, kick. Don't let him bull-charge you. Punch, punch, kick. Thanks for the memories.

Twilight.falls

Jun 7, 2010
Super Mario Galaxy 2. Fantastic game. Final boss was basically a repeat of the other Bowser fights, but still fun.

Then phase 2, you have to fight off a titan-sized Bowser IN THE MIDDLE OF A BLACK HOLE by HURLING METEORS AT HIM. All while the, objectively, most epic and awe-inspiring song in the history of the Mario franchise plays in the background.

This, sadly, is undermined by the fact that the fight can be over in less than 30 seconds, far less than it takes to listen to the best part of the song to play.

It's better if you think of the fight as a final blow against Bowser, rather than as a full boss fight. Still wasted potential for that song.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
retrochimp said:
Final Fantasy X. And, in comparison to the rest of the game, Shank.
are you referring to sin or yu yeavon (however its spelled)? because final fantasy rule generally dictates that the second to last boss is the real final boss, and while i beat sin on the first try, i still found him to be pretty tough

TheSchaef

Feb 1, 2008
And now that I've seen the Wet video, let me just pile it on with Resident Evil and God of War and state the obvious for the record: quick-time fighting is stoopid.

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
Once you actually figure out what the hell you're supposed to do, Lost Planet 2 has a chump for a final boss.

David Conway

Mar 2, 2011
Mass Effect 2, i'll give you an example of how retardedly easy it was to beat it. I bought the most powerful gun in the game, a turbo lazer nuke cannon thingy, i missed my shot on the human reaper (you only really get one shot with the gun per level) so i decided to just let the boss kill me cos i wanted to use the gun on it.

so i stood there.....for awhile.....the boss couldnt kill me....so i stood infront of the minor drones that had to shoot me in the face for awhile. THEN i died,....i was playing the game on hard