Hey guys. Remember when "Hey Ya" was the biggest song ever? Me too.

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
First what do you mean Hey Ya WAS the greastest song ever. It easily take best of all time barely ahead of "Stacy's Mom".

Remember "Roses"? I hated that damn song but nostalgia keeps it hanging around and it's started to grow on me.... like a fungus.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love?

they spent ages looking for it, they never said if they found it

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
Dethenger said:
Zack Alklazaris said:
Im blue da ba dee da ba di

Oh blue, so catchy, yet made so many people think I was totally gay.
Fuck, ninja'd.

Seriously, though. That was my jam when I was a little kid.
Dude, that is still my jam. That song is still awesome to this day.

How about Tamagachi? Don't think anyone still does those anymore. Or how about the Spy Tech toys? I always wanted those but never got any. Oh how I wanted that door alarm.

There are the ever popular and creepy troll dolls as well. Not sure how these things did so well.

The Last Parade

Apr 24, 2009
I was only like 12 but at that point I was ignoring pop and listening to bands like Metallica green day and manson lol

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
God dammit, you had to remind me of it. Now it's gonna be stuck in my head again -_-

Jun 11, 2008
Saltyk said:
Remember when Vin Diesel made movies? I don't think I've seen him in one in a while.

Glademaster said:
Yes I had the misfortune of being around when those things were popular not that I particularly like what is uber popular now in music that is. Nostalgia for me is Zoids never that big but I liked it.
I remember Zoids. I liked that, too. Whatever happened to that. The one with Liger Zero seemed to just end after they won a tournament. And I have no idea what happened to Chaotic Century.
It wasn't doing well so they ended it on a cliff hanger rather than do something conclusive although the Chaotic century was wrapped up nicely if I remember right.

Simskiller

Oct 13, 2010
I do not know how the fuck this was not posted yet. This song is second behind UGLY in annoying songs from the past.

And lets not forget that Smash Mouth was in Rat Race.

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
Vanilla's Ice -Ice ICe Baby
I wasen't born till a few years after this song, but I rember as a kid tis song was played all the time.
Iam also say Bloodhound hang- Dirty touch, that was the song of my 8th-9th grade years of highschool.

Rhatar Khurin

Aug 14, 2008
That song came out in my van driving days, yer it was a goodish song, but hearing it for 50 times a day on the radio kinda made me dislike it

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
I remember when this was the most popular song in my school, it stayed like that for a good year and a half. Honestly I can see why.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Oh, the memories are hitting me in a wave of nostalgia. These songs are probably going to stay in my head at least one week.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Two words ladies and gents.....Alien Babies.

What complete shite when you think about it