Hey, You Got Your Gears of War in my Lost Planet 2!

BaldursBananaSoap

May 20, 2009
So we'll have gruff retards who sound like their voice has just broke and have about as much depth as Paris Hilton, and emo guys who look like girls carrying giant sword-guns and magically start fly-fighting in cutscenes but not during gameplay.

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
Weird... to say the least, I'm assuming they are multiplayer models, not actually part of the story.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Doug said:
What. The. Fuck.

Why are they slumming it in a crappy game like Lost Planet? Also, how's it lost? THERE STANDING ON IT!
LOST PLANET IS NOT CRAPPY!!!!!!!!!

... sorry bout that, I get a little protective of my favorite games.
That being said why is their so much lost planet hate, almost everyone i talk to says they hated it. As for me I think that a game that mixes: Pirates, mechs, grappeling hooks, and giant bugs together is awesome. And on top of that the story was good and the controls were solid.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Cpu46 said:
Doug said:
What. The. Fuck.

Why are they slumming it in a crappy game like Lost Planet? Also, how's it lost? THERE STANDING ON IT!

That being said why is their so much lost planet hate, almost everyone i talk to says they hated it. As for me I think that a game that mixes: Pirates, mechs, grappeling hooks, and giant bugs together is awesome. And on top of that the story was good and the controls were solid.
lol, fair enough, fair enough. I wouldn't say I hate Lost Planet, it just seemed very dull to be honest; functional but unexciting. I'd more class it as a "meh" than a "the output of a horses rear".

paketep

Jul 14, 2008
Who follows CliffyB on twitter? (or anywhere)

It's bad enough that he pops in the news from time to time to spew some idiocies. Active following?. When hell freezes over.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
A cameo? Lame. I thought they'd announce a new game. That's even lamer than if somehow Star Wars characters would end up in a Soul Calibur game. I mean.. haha, that's...okay nothing beats that. Why? Just why?

ma55ter_fett

Oct 6, 2009
I love the bit where dom pulls out the gernade and looks at it like "the fuck, where my frag on a chain's at?" and then just throws the thing anyway.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Wow. Pretty cool, and truly unexpected. Hell, i'd even say that some more crossovers would be in order.

I still want to see Ratchet and Clank making a cameo appearance in some current-gen game though. In PS3 version of Just Cause 2 as an alternative player model, maybe? That would work out pretty well - i can imagine Ratchet jumping out of a plane and skydiving from 7000 metres, then opening parachute, jacking a helicopter, and wasting a military base with it.

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
Well they did just announce the Resistance, Killzone and inFamous downloadable characters for Uncharted 2. Maybe this is some sort of trend of picking a game then turning it into a big console wide crossover. Though, if PS3's is Uncharted, surely 360's crossover title would want to be something a bit better (or at least exclusive) than Lost Planet.

Vigilantis

Jan 14, 2010
Like I said unless this was Marvel Vs Capcom 3 or Devil May Cry 5 I wouldn't care. And now...I really really don't care.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Doug said:
Cpu46 said:
Doug said:
What. The. Fuck.

lol, fair enough, fair enough. I wouldn't say I hate Lost Planet, it just seemed very dull to be honest; functional but unexciting. I'd more class it as a "meh" than a "the output of a horses rear".
Oh, yea i thought you meant "output of a horses rear". Sure i can understand people seeing it a being "meh" but i realy enjoyed it, definitely gonna get LP2.

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
I'm a little less interested in this game now, sadly. I loved the first one, and if it turns out that Marcus and Dom play a vital role in the story, I'd be more than disappointed. It's not that I don't like GoW, it's just that those are two completely different game worlds that don't really feel right together.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Can anyone else smell cash in?
"Lost Planet? Whats that? Wait! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ITS HAS MARCUS AND DOM IN! MUST BUY NOW!"

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
PayJ567 said:
Cameos? Whats next nathan drake in fudging gta? Soap in modnation racers? Masterchief in GTA?
Be careful...they may be watching this channel1

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
I'll laugh if we get a news article titled "Epic Games suing Capcom over copyright" tommorow.. :p

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
SpcyhknBC said:
Maybe we'll see Sev (Killzone 2) on the PS3 version, or how about Kratos?

Sackboy FTW
Kratos running around in the arctic in only a "skirt", killing people with the Blades of Chaos/Athena?
THAT WOULD'VE BEEN AWESOME! :D