Hideo Kojima Will Judge You(r Cosplay) at Comic-Con

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Infernai said:
Needless to say, if Kojima gets out of that convention unglomped...i'll be fucking amazed.

AC10 said:
My favorite cosplayers are the really hot girls who dress up in very, very little.
Then you'll love all the Elfen Lied Lucy Cosplayers eh? (End of obscure reference)
Elfen Lied is obscure?

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
AC10 said:
Infernai said:
Needless to say, if Kojima gets out of that convention unglomped...i'll be fucking amazed.

AC10 said:
My favorite cosplayers are the really hot girls who dress up in very, very little.
Then you'll love all the Elfen Lied Lucy Cosplayers eh? (End of obscure reference)
Elfen Lied is obscure?
Pretty main stream last time I checked.
[small] User was Commended for:Making an incredibly awesome user Group [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Gnomageddon]. (Permanent)[/small]
Calm down hammer happy mods, I'm just shamelessly plugging my user group =]

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
AC10 said:
Infernai said:

AC10 said:
Elfen Lied is obscure?
No...but Lucy is easy to cosplay as. All you need is the following things: Long pink hair, the horns on the head...and thats it, nothing else xD (Please don't make me explain this joke any more..)

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
The Gillian Seed idea works, but I was thinking of being one of his best friend's creations, I.E.
Don't push me, I have the balls to wear that shirt.
That or Otacon.

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
Straying Bullet said:
I love talented cosplayers. Reminds me of this:

Epic in every word.
Epic cosplay. Probably one of the best I have seen.

OT: I wonder how many are going to cosplay now that Kojima is going to be judge.

And I wonder if there are going to be any NGE cosplays, and more importantly if anyone is going to cosplay some creator or character from MGS.