High Schoolers Protest Call of Duty Dog Killing

BlakJak1

Dec 24, 2008
>>>Breanna Lucci, a 19-year-old student at the Academy of Notre Dame High School

Shouldn't she be more focused on graduating high school? And plus WHO F'NING CARES?!?!?!?!?!? Its not a real dog it just a collection of pixels and animations

vamp rocks

Aug 27, 2008
needausername said:
Well you know what, after playing Animal Crossing I too experienced an insane urge to kill animals...
hahahaha!! ditto!

on a more serious note though...

i love the fact that COD:WAW has grenades blowing limbs of people and bayonettes stabbing them to death a large caliber round taking someones head off... but no... she getss offended because he stabbed a vicious dog... i mean if it was like a little dog who whimpered up to you and licked your boot and your character went "damnit all! i just polished those!! *bang*"
then i can see a pettition that i would sign after i got over how hillariously unrealistic that dialog is.. but no.. it is viscious dogs that are trying to rip your throught out.. so fair dues...

Tech Team FTW!

Apr 1, 2009
Lucci, who is the president of the school's animal rights club, pushed the petition throughout her school, and has gotten more than 100 classmates to sign their names.
So, she basically has no one.
Activision aren't going to pay attention to just 100 people, the game has sold hundreds of thousands of copies.

Since when did animal rights activists decide that everything is fair game if it includes an animal?

SLy AsymMetrY

Feb 23, 2009
And gamers are the crazy psychopaths? Anybody who names a dog winnie the pooh has got to be disturbed. I feel sorry for the dog. Activision should make a game for dogs where they get to kill their stupid name-giving owners.

CuddlyCombine

Sep 12, 2007
There are some things wrong with this world. Yes, keep us sensitized to violence, while every second movie that gets released and marketed towards younger age groups involves visceral decapitation and gore. What, are they going to burn all copies of Saw or remove Dexter from television on the theory that somebody will look to these vigilante psychopaths as role models? How impressionable do they think people are?

"Hey, I just made that dog combust."

"Cool!"

"Man, do you think that's how it happens in real life?"

"I dunno, man, the only way to know is try. Where's Poochie?"

scythian0528

Mar 27, 2009
UnoticedShadow said:
Something tells me that she must have very "Special" relationships with dogs...
I have this irrational feeling about all animal activists.

I also think a significant portion of Peta consists of furries.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
scythian0528 said:
UnoticedShadow said:
Something tells me that she must have very "Special" relationships with dogs...
I have this irrational feeling about all animal activists.

I also think a significant portion of Peta consists of furries.
Maybe South Park was right...

WarBossTilt

Feb 4, 2009
Thank god her brother wasnt a beta tester or we might have a pointless no animals were harmed during the making of this game slapped on the end credits