Hilarious Names of your Characters

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Whenever my friend's dad gets to name a female character, he'll always call them Chesty Morgan.
I don't know why it's funny, but it's always funny. The hitman notes on Fallout 3 especially.

squiggothhunter

Aug 4, 2008
I always pick the girl in pokemon and name her A HO, and I named my starter fuckurself.
Every battle starts Go, Fuckurself! brightens up my day every time

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Stiffy McBoing is my go to immature name.

If there's lots of text involved, I like to name them IsayIsay so whomever is talking sounds like Foghorn Leghorn.

Jake Martinez

Apr 2, 2010
squiggothhunter said:
I always pick the girl in pokemon and name her A HO, and I named my starter fuckurself.
Every battle starts Go, Fuckurself! brightens up my day every time
I understand this. When I used to play DAOC battlegrounds all the time, I made an assassin type character called "Footfunk", just so I could see, "Soandso was killed by Footfunk".

I also had a gnome warrior on WoW for a few years (Kil'jaeden PVP server) named Gnomezilla, purely for the irony factor.

MMETEORAGA1994

Jul 12, 2010
In Final Fantasy VII i once named all my characters 'Sephiroth' just for shits and giggles. Dialouge quickly became monolouge

Orbot_Vectorman

Cleaning trash since 1990
May 11, 2009
When ever I play JRPG type games, I usaly name my team the following names.

Who
What
A
Someone
That guy/girl
I
We... ect.

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
Ok so this isnt a name thing but in Super Paper Mario when you get the hammer pixel you tell him something to shout at the top of its lungs, and out of curiosity i typed in "fuckers!" and three seconds later the valleys soared with the battle cry of Super Mega Death Christ.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I always name my rival in the Pokemon games something like douche, asshole, or dickhead. Or Gary.

Lawyer105

Apr 15, 2009
And suddenly much becomes clear about the "humour" of the Escapist... :p

About the lowest I've sunk (in this vein, anyways) is naming my online FPS characters 'a fluffy bunny.' so that all the kill-spam reads :

JoeRandom <AK-47> a fluffy bunny.

Baralak

Dec 9, 2009
I have a Goblin fighter in D&D named "Gax Foulfart". Actually came up in a random name generator. His name si also cursed. Everytime you say his name, you have to roll 1d20. Roll a 1, you crap your pants, roll a 20, you stink the room out. Anything else: You just toot.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Dongelore.

Not implicitly obscene (unless maybe you consider "dong" enough) but tell me that name doesn't bring a smile.

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
I once had an orc shaman before the days of Alliance shaman named (Abraham) VanHelscream. I told everyone I was a gnome hunter.

On every WoW server I play on, I have a level 1 undead warrior named Brains. I march him naked of any armor or weapons to Goldshire Abbey and give him /y BRAINS, /bite, and /scratch macros. I walk around killing the bandits near by and cannibalize them.

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
I got some giggles naming my character "Dawg" in some games.

And I always call my main character in any Dragon Warrior game "Dumbass". It's kind of a tradition (long story)