Hilarious Names of your Characters

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
In certain games you can name you Characters mainly the FF series i would always name them funny names for instance with Amarant from FF9 i named him Douche and he introduced himself as [no joke] 'The Flaming Douche' i couldn't stop laughing at it maybe thats just me 100% true.

So What funny names did you give your Characters in RPGS

More info i named

Cloud-Fluffly
Vivi-8Ball
Garnet/Dagger-Vagina
Zidane-Trezu

Fallout 3

Lone Wanderer- 'My Bollocks'

Dont ask why i name them funny name.

No Offensive by the way.

ShrooM_DoughKiD

Jan 14, 2010
Warlock on a WoW private Server - BurnyBrnycutcut

CSS name - UsesF10ToShoot

Borderlands Character - MikeLitoris

SoopaSte123

Jul 1, 2010
In Pokemon Sapphire I named my character "fuck me" so in the beginning when my dad was on tv and my mom called me over to see it, she said "fuck me! fuck me, come quickly!"

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Pirates! My most successful pirate of all time was Fartybum, or rather, that notorious pirate Admiral Fartybum.

ME my female Shepard is called Cybil.

Nov 7, 2009
ME2, so far I've started 3 careers. Sheppy, Shep Von and Leppard Shepard.

Or calling your pokemon "Penis" is always a classic. Especially when it's a Bug-type. "Penis used Harden!"

Or putting it into the Day-Care..."Your Penis has grown a lot!" "Yeah, just wait until it evolves."

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
"You're going to need a name, aren't you? Your mother and I have been talking; what do you think about..."

[Fuckface McCunt]

"That's a good name, don't you think? Fits you perfectly."

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
-Drifter- said:
"You're going to need a name, aren't you? Your mother and I have been talking; what do you think about..."
[Fuckface McCunt]
"That's a good name, don't you think? Fits you perfectly."
That would make him James McCunt.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
octafish said:
Pirates! My most successful pirate of all time was Fartybum, or rather, that notorious pirate Admiral Fartybum.

ME my female Shepard is called Cybil.
I have a neighbor with that name, but spelled "Cybil" differently.

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
Most of my silly names are fairly random and spur-of-the-moment while intoxicated.

Except when I'm playing Civ4 and naming cities. Those are generally laced with profanity and sexual innuendo.