Hilarious Names of your Characters

Mister Awesome

Jan 17, 2010
i once had my character on a game name Moe Lester... i mean, they are both real names right? i don't see any problem in it

Fenra

Sep 17, 2008
Always fun to call your LoZ:OOT link something stupid, for me it was douchebag, and thus hillarity ensues, from the moment navi tries to wake you up by calling you a douchebag to the goron kid proclaiming himself to be the mighty "Douchebag!".... yeah I'm immature...

Tohron

Apr 3, 2010
The Normish said:
Groin, a Dwarf Noble in Dragon age: Origins.
In fact, I even made a funny comic on the subject.
Points to those who can identify the completely serious source for that name.
Did he have a son named Gimli?

fuhier

Jun 20, 2010
Not mine but my brother made a Wow account in orgional wow. Got his hunter to 60 still had same name. Kept playing till burning crusades got to 70 raided became one of highest Pvp in his relem. Then after all this stuff he almost loses his account cause his name was.... Hitla. Yes hitla a jewish person appearntly send blizzard a screenshot of his character and ranted about his name -_-

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
The Normish said:
Groin, a Dwarf Noble in Dragon age: Origins.
In fact, I even made a funny comic on the subject.
Points to those who can identify the completely serious source for that name.
Gimli, son of Gloin, son of Groin? Unless I'm mistaken?

Yeahh penis is always a classic.

Heh. Penis.

It's a funny word okay?

GameSlave15

Feb 8, 2010
in ff 9 i like to name steiner rusty because zidane actually calls him rusty in a derogatory way through most of the game and its fun to see stiener get upset when he is actually being called his name

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
I have a strange obsession of calling my Zelda charecter aka Link, 'Han Solo' or just 'Han'. Why? Tradition mainly since every time I play Zelda games it's when I'm in a Star Wars-y mood.
Ok, it's not inately funny but it is very inconguous having Princess Zelda or who ever call a fantasy charecter Han Solo, the loveable Sumuggler from a galaxy far, far away.

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
I named a Ghastly in Pokemon Rick. Now, let's see who gets the joke.

Mr.logic

Nov 18, 2009
SoopaSte123 said:
In Pokemon Sapphire I named my character "fuck me" so in the beginning when my dad was on tv and my mom called me over to see it, she said "fuck me! fuck me, come quickly!"
Sadly I did the same thing with Ayla from Chrono trigger...hehe

Feb 19, 2010
bobble poonm pa chowie package board baby borgl borgl borgl

fagballs. i thought up that name back on zelda on the snes(yes i owned a SNES in the year 2000. i was only 5. and to be honest my friend thought it up. we enjoyed butchering the english language)

DrEmo

May 4, 2009
Mass Effect:
Commander Koala Shepard

Plus the Sims characters, the Tony Hawk characters, the created wrestlers in the WWE games and my Pinatas in Viva Pinata: (In no particular order) Dong Nose, Anus, Homo, Erectile Dysfunction, XxDarkxDeathxX, Aluminum, Criminal, Gut-eater, Nasty Squirrel, Absurd Halibut, Grandfather, penis head, chump and Nipples Mcgee.

Very mature or me

Mr.logic said:
SoopaSte123 said:
In Pokemon Sapphire I named my character "fuck me" so in the beginning when my dad was on tv and my mom called me over to see it, she said "fuck me! fuck me, come quickly!"
Sadly I did the same thing with Ayla from Chrono trigger...hehe
I named Ayla "8=====D"

dlawnro

Jul 2, 2010
Fbuh said:
I named a Ghastly in Pokemon Rick. Now, let's see who gets the joke.
That's just terrible. But at least you don't have to worry about him deserting you...

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
Well there was some fun to be had playing KotOr and calling your character Revan. Like when there's the massive mid-game revalation,

"I'm not Revan! I'm Revan!"

One of my friends even called themselves "The Dark lord Revan", so it was like,
"I'm not Revan, I'm The Dark lord Revan!"

Thedayrecker

Jun 23, 2010
It's not really funny, but I named my Shepard, in Mass Effect, "Commander".

That way everybody calls him by his full name