Hilarious Names of your Characters

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
LoZ: Twilight princess. Name your character 'fag' and the horse 'my balls' later on the young stable girl takes away your horse and you find them both at a small pool of some kind.
When she sees you she says: "Oh! Hi Fag! I washed My Balls for you."

My friend found this and sent my a picture of the girl saying it. I couldn't believe my eyes xD

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
The classic rival in Pokemon, I could have named him "Butt" or "Penis" or something but everyone does that, so I went with "Phallus".

fanozelda9

Dec 10, 2009
On secondary playthroughs of any Legend of Zelda, I generally name myself after the villians. Makes the townpeople look hypocritical. "Ganon, you must stop Ganon!"

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I don't remember which game, but I entered my name as "I Divided By Zero And Saw God", and it accepted it.

MongodPenguin

Jul 23, 2010
Pokemon Soul Silver i just named myself EDDEH as a little variation of a nickname i have... But my rival is named Nipples... "Nipples has challenged you to battle"

The Rascal King

Aug 13, 2009
My 360 gamertag (skanky rhino) has provided chuckles for stoners that I happen to cross paths with

Sion_Barzahd said:
LoZ: Twilight princess. Name your character 'fag' and the horse 'my balls' later on the young stable girl takes away your horse and you find them both at a small pool of some kind.
Amazing. Absolutely amazing

Karthesios

Jul 11, 2010
Secret of Mana: renamed the Sprite to "Gonad," just for the hell of it. Other two were named after characters from an original idea of mine.

CoeusCrane

Dec 4, 2009
i named my rival in Pokemon Diamond "F**ker". it's great to see his grandfather constantly insulting him like that. :)

The_Deleted

Aug 28, 2008
The Rascal King said:
My 360 gamertag (skanky rhino) has provided chuckles for stoners that I happen to cross paths with

Sion_Barzahd said:
Amazing. Absolutely amazing
Genius!!! :D
I called my muso in Rock Band Dave S. Techun
My character in Dragon Age Anna Quey
I have more...

DND Judgement

Sep 30, 2008
i like naming myself jesus in things this goes really well on heartgold when in the union room and it says "jesus contacted you"..... then ofcourse the classic naming your rival something stupid on pokemon, mine is currently FAGBALLS