Hilarious Names of your Characters

DND Judgement

Sep 30, 2008
The Normish said:
Groin, a Dwarf Noble in Dragon age: Origins.
In fact, I even made a funny comic on the subject.
Points to those who can identify the completely serious source for that name.
Gimlet son of Groin..... brilliant book....

alittlepepper

Feb 14, 2010
I do this mainly in the final fantasy series.
In FF7 I named Yuffie "Gank". Cid was Smokey. Barret was just Burt, while Vincent was TheCraw.

In ff8, Selphie got renamed into "Spaz" whether I was being serious or not.
FF10 saw the rise of Grbac (Tidus), as well as "IMA*" (also Tidus...'I'm a star'). The name Grbac came from former Baltimore Ravens QB Elvis Grbac.

But most of the time I usually just give them serious names, typically ancient greek or roman. My best "Cloud" ever was actually Ciscero in my game.

I'm not very imaginative sometimes ^_^;;

DarkInsight

Sep 6, 2009
The only one that comes to mind for me right now is my band name in rock band, which was Rough Toaster Love.

TheRocketeer

Intolerable Bore
Dec 24, 2009
I recently picked up Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, in which you can pick your character's first name. However, your last name must always be 'Clemens.' It's almost unheard of for me not to go with the default names at least the first time through, but the default, 'Luso,' is just tremendously stupid to me.

So my character became 'Samuel Clemens.' Proud member of Clan Riverboat.

Somewhat on topic, Cid's first line begins, 'oi oi,' which I misread as 'oui, oui.' So I went through the game ascribing a French accent to him, even though I quickly realized my error.

lambsheep

Mar 9, 2010
THEAFRONINJA said:
lambsheep said:
I'm not too sure why, but reading this made me crack up for, like, 5 minutes.

OT: I normally call my Squirtle on Pokemon Red 'Penis', so it says "PENIS uses SQUIRT!" or, later on, "PENIS uses HYDRO PUMP!"

Hahaha.... no?
hahahahahahahaha that's epic

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Moe Lestor

I'd say what game that was from, but then people might using it against me. I will say this though, the height of the comedy surrounding my name was when my party mates started cracking Three Stooges jokes at my name while missing the obvious.

Bacon

Jul 1, 2012
My character in fallout 3's name was Spanky!
"your going to need a name how does this sound"
Spanky!
"yes that fits you perfectly" XD

PotluckBrigand

No family dinner is safe.
Jul 30, 2008
In Dragon Age 2 I was "Mike Hawke."

hurr hurr.

Also, this one was totally unintentional (and has probably been done before) but I named my Machop in a recent Pokemon playthrough "Jesus" and then every time his turn was up it said "What will Jesus do?" I got a kick out of that.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
Dont really have any I did create a roman guy in SCV with siegfrieds style armed with the ogre club called Bigus Stikus.

Ive also done the change all the name thing in FFVII along with most other people but Barret always gets called BA or Mr T.

Jynthor

Mar 30, 2012
In Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer I made a Human Soldier called Brienne.(Dressed in blue of course)
Hehe...

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
Don't have them anymore but:

Female Tauren 85 shaman: Mooifurhorny
Female Tauren 85 Druid: Milkmyudders

Female Gnome Warrior 85:pikeelmouse

Aside from that my usual alias of Gaunts or Rastien :p