History of the Moonbase

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
History of the Moonbase

Stashing Feed Dump's many hats hasn't always been an easy process.

Read Full Article

MatParker116

Feb 4, 2009
I once found two live cats when cleaning my schools drama room while in a lunchtime detention.

dls182

Viva La Squir
Jun 15, 2009
Cool to get a more in-depth history of the Orbiting Underground Moonbase. I've known the basic story in the article, but not quite to to that extent.

I didn't realise that Toast was lost either...... I felt safe in the knowledge that he lived on in someone's freezer, ready to spring into action when his time came.
Alas, it is not to be.

Toast, you will be forever remembered...

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Anyone else expected "I never asked for this" line when Graham started to talk about not asking for hats?

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
I liked how the story of them finding the current moonbase very soon after moonbase II getting torn down like in Hustle is true IRL. Make Paul create some kind of giant monster out of hats and unsold mii shirts. :)

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
You know, I might go and buy a Mii shirt. I just might.

Calumon: Free Mii shirt for every bus auction?

circa90

Nov 18, 2009
When Graham was showing where they keep the glasses and masks there was most definitely a Street Sharks hand puppet on the shelf. I had the exact hand puppet as a kid... What a trip down memory lane that was.

Also, Street Sharks was AMAZING

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Eric the Orange said:
How many Hats do you guys have in "queue" for feed dump?
About three or four currently. Even then we've still got some of our own we can fall back on.

circa90 said:
When Graham was showing where they keep the glasses and masks there was most definitely a Street Sharks hand puppet on the shelf. I had the exact hand puppet as a kid... What a trip down memory lane that was.

Also, Street Sharks was AMAZING
JAWESOME!

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
It's funny to see this, as last night I watched the loading time video where you guys move from base 2 to base 3. Why? Iunno... Bored on a wednesday night.

But seriously. You guys have so much in the props and costume department. Ever thought of putting together a larger project? I.E. A feature? You have the manpower and office space to handle it, and putting together a "Loading Ready Run Feature Film" kickstarter would probably net a large amount of money, especially if you mention it on here.

cymonsgames

Dec 17, 2010
blackrave said:
Anyone else expected "I never asked for this" line when Graham started to talk about not asking for hats?
But he did solicit for hats. I remember his asking for it and me making a comment about how the escapist would demand 2/3s of them. ...But I'm to lazy to look it up.

AdmiralMemo

LoadingReadyRunner
Legacy
Dec 15, 2008
dls182 said:
I didn't realise that Toast was lost either...... I felt safe in the knowledge that he lived on in someone's freezer, ready to spring into action when his time came.
Alas, it is not to be.

Toast, you will be forever remembered...
We need a new video: Son of Toast!

Unoriginal069

Jan 7, 2010
I thought I had a pretty good idea of the layout of the current Moonbase....then I saw the main room from Desert Bus from a different angle in a recent vid.....and was confused. How the hell did you guys fit all those people and furniture in that one room? I thought it was a good 15 feet deeper before it hit the back wall where the cameras were!

Maybe next time (?) give us a video tour of the joint room by room?

I'll never get to that side of the country to meet you fine folks in person...which makes me a sad panda....

.....but these behind the scenes vids give us a better understanding of how you guys pull off what you do each week.

Thanks again guys!

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
I'd love to see more like this- can you do one that shows off all the costumes you guys have hanging up? I always get intrigued by the ones I see hanging up during Desert Bus... I'd love to see some of what I can only see from the side...

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Unoriginal069 said:
I thought I had a pretty good idea of the layout of the current Moonbase....then I saw the main room from Desert Bus from a different angle in a recent vid.....and was confused. How the hell did you guys fit all those people and furniture in that one room? I thought it was a good 15 feet deeper before it hit the back wall where the cameras were!

Maybe next time (?) give us a video tour of the joint room by room?

I'll never get to that side of the country to meet you fine folks in person...which makes me a sad panda....
Well, Graham and Paul are currently scheduled to make it to Escapist Expo this year.

If I can pull it off, I'd like to go too, so I can make a request for Desert Bus.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Blargh. Sounds like you had a great time finding an adequate Moonbase.

Also, definitely nice to take a look at a lot of the props that you've used in the LLR videos. The dinosaur hat's one of my favorites, so nice to see it show up.

Also, wow. Will you ever be using that original Game Boy in a video or something? Also, did that have Tetris in there?

Magnax

Nov 19, 2009
That was really cool. I thought it was funny when Graham was trying to remember what all the drawers were for. Have you considered, y'know, labeling them?