Hmm..I must be only 1 of 4 people left...

akmarksman

Mar 28, 2008
Who doesn't have their own "gimmick"/review/column on The Escapist.
I liked it better when it was Zero Punctuation and Unskippable

Now when you click on the Videos tab,you are deluged with content.A lot of the content I couldn't give 2 **its about..

/end rant

Jul 22, 2009
That's growth, more users, more content, more everything.

Most of it's good, and just ignore the stuff you don't like.

Simples.

akmarksman

Mar 28, 2008
I know..I just don't like having to wade through all that just to get to ZP or Unskippable.
If I wanted to watch those kinds of vids that are filling up the Videos tab,I'd go over to Youtube.

Kevonovitch

Apr 15, 2009
GamesB2 said:
That's growth, more users, more content, more everything.

Most of it's good, and just ignore the stuff you don't like.

Simples.
pretty much, i myself mostly browse, sometimes srs bsnz answers, but mostly random sillyness, or time passing trolling, but with the lack of intentional annoyance.

edit: zp is awsome :D, daily drop is rather fun, extra credit's is rather informative.

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
Extra credit is pretty good. I saw a few episodes back when they were on Youtube. Now that they are here I think their quality has increased. Not all growth is bad.

Gaz6231

Nov 1, 2010
You're talking as if the site was invented to please you and you alone. Other people like other things.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
akmarksman said:
I know..I just don't like having to wade through all that just to get to ZP or Unskippable.
If I wanted to watch those kinds of vids that are filling up the Videos tab,I'd go over to Youtube.
Isn't there a direct link to each video series on the homepage you can use? That's what I do anyway, fits my needs for only wanting to view Zero Punctuation, Extra Credits and the odd Unskippable here and there.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
If you're honestly criticising the Escapist for obtaining Extra Credits, LRR and Escape to the Movies, then you are a fool.

(However, I will say one thing: the LRR crew should stop diluting themselves and focus on doing one or two series really well. I don't think LRR's been as good since Daily Drop started, for instance)

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
akmarksman said:
Bookmark ZP and Unskippable's main pages? That should save you a fair amount of annoyance.

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
akmarksman said:
They have them bars at the side, that take you to the latest video, so you don't have to wade through it all you know.

And if you don't like it, don't watch/read it and just get to the things you like.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
ZP is really the only one i regularly watch. look at a few of the other games reviews or film reviews if it's about s game/film i'm intersted in but the series' on here i've not bothered with. the forums are my main reason for coming here, anyway

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
akmarksman said:
Who doesn't have their own "gimmick"/review/column on The Escapist.
I liked it better when it was Zero Punctuation and Unskippable

Now when you click on the Videos tab,you are deluged with content.A lot of the content I couldn't give 2 **its about..

/end rant
omg too much content, too much choice, too much variety its to... over whelming... cant stand it... must escape... back to the 90s... where there were only 2 websites on the internet.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
this is one of those clasic cases where, if you don't like it, DONT WATCH IT!! im sorry but i really hate it when people rant about stuff that others enjoy and doesnt negatively affect them in any way. ZP and Unskippable both have their own section/channel or whatever you want to call it! just google their names and you'll find them all!