Holy crap turning 18 soon 0.o

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
well my birthday is in july I'm not sure what to think though, I've waited all my life to finally be this age and go out on my on and now it seems its just came out of nowhere. So the topic how did you feel when you turned 18?

EDIT: The whole drinking thing doesn't applie to me here in America nor do I even care I can drink at home whenever want. What the big change is that I will be leaving my home via car and driving myself all the way to oregon to take car of my sick uncle and work, this has been the plan for awhile and bam I'm complety unperpared its like starting my adult hood by running face first into a brick wall still have a few months though.

CatAttack

May 15, 2008
I turned 18 last July on the 30th, and tbh nothing really changed i look quite mature so i was rarely ID'd and in reality you do not change either because one day you are 17 and the next you are 18, you are only a day older.... Think about it ;-P

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
Closer to the GRAVE.

The same as I did the day before. I guess. Also Happy Birthday (in july)!

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
I'm gonna be 20 on Saturday. I can no longer include "teen" in my age. Really weird. Stupid adulthood.

NghtmaresXNoVaKaiNe

Dec 29, 2009
CatAttack has a good point. I got a bunch of games for my 18th birthday, had a few friends over. Later on I went out with my, now ex, girlfriend and did yummy things that I won't divulge on an internet forum. The next day it still felt like my birthday so I went out and bought a bag of some illegal green snippings and lit them on fire while simultaneously inhaling the smoke that rose from them...I forgot what happened the rest of that day, but I'm guessing it had to do with more video games. :D

CatAttack

May 15, 2008
Nivag said:
I'm gonna be 20 on Saturday. I can no longer include "teen" in my age. Really weird. Stupid adulthood.
I'm 19 soon, i am scared of no longer being a teen. I think i will claim to be 19 till i am about 30.

CatAttack

May 15, 2008
NghtmaresXNoVaKaiNe said:
CatAttack has a good point. I got a bunch of games for my 18th birthday, had a few friends over. Later on I went out with my, now ex, girlfriend and did yummy things that I won't divulge on an internet forum. The next day it still felt like my birthday so I went out and bought a bag of some illegal green snippings and lit them on fire while simultaneously inhaling the smoke that rose from them...I forgot what happened the rest of that day, but I'm guessing it had to do with more video games. :D
Haha playing games.... WITH YOUR MIND! :eek:

Spinozaad

Jun 16, 2008
Not much. Bought some hard liquor (because I was finally allowed to do that!) and was sad that they did not ask for my ID.

Stupid length and mature appearance!

NghtmaresXNoVaKaiNe

Dec 29, 2009
CatAttack said:
NghtmaresXNoVaKaiNe said:
Haha playing games.... WITH YOUR MIND! :eek:
I can. You should watch me beast people at Super Smash Brothers Brawl without having to touch the controller.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
My 18th was actually pretty good, but it didn't make a lick of difference the next month.

Personally, I'll be 24 this year. Looking forward to my 25th. I can vote, I can drive, I can buy booze... but I still can't rent a fucking car by myself.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I honestly didn't give a toss about turning 18. I don't even remember how I felt about it.

Now, turing 12, that was a whole different story.

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
Mcupobob said:
well my birthday is in july I'm not sure what to think though, I've waited all my life to finally be this age and go out on my on and now it seems its just came out of nowhere. So the topic how did you feel when you turned 18?
I think the perfect word to encompass my feelings would be... indifferent. Not a whole lot changes, but then that's cause I wasn't really looking forward to anything. If you're looking to get out of home than I suppose it poses some significance to you, but yeah. Did nothing for me.

Casual Shinji said:
I honestly didn't give a toss about turning 18. I don't even remember how I felt about it.

Now, turing 12, that was a whole different story.
Why's that?

And also on a completely irrelevant topic, why the name Casual Shinji?

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
I'm 18 in less than 18 days. I already have it planned. First, hanging out being 18. Then, I'm gonna have dinner with my family. Then I'm gonna have a beer or two with my dad. Then I'm going out with my mates and we're gonna get fucked up. Then I have someone else's 18th party the next day (mine is a week afterwards).

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Turning 18 didn't phase me. Turning 19 freaked me out. I turn 20 this year... Eep...

Icecoldcynic

Oct 5, 2009
It was my 18th on sunday. It was pretty good, had a party where I got drunk on saturday, and then the next day went to the pub with my cousin and bought my first pint. It's a rite of passage i tell ya.