Holy crap turning 18 soon 0.o

TriggerHappyAngel

Self-Important Angler Fish
Feb 17, 2010
i thought that turning 18 was nothing special ... you're just older and officially adult ... that's all :p

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
dragon_of_red said:
Still under 18... :(

Probably get Drunk... and shot by paintballs... maybe both if its legal...
Haha unfortunatly its not. Well not in Australia =( If you're American then, well, yeah you'd have to be 21 anyway so it wouldn't be legal anyway :p

Is it still 21 in America?

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Still have a few years before I can say, maybe when posts are reaching into the hundred thousands and the forums are lost amongst the clutters of animated shows I might come back here and give an update hehehe.

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
TriggerHappyAngel said:
i thought that turning 18 was nothing special ... you're just older and officially adult ... that's all :p
Maybe in America. Where I'm from 18 is the legal drinking age.

YEAH!

TriggerHappyAngel

Self-Important Angler Fish
Feb 17, 2010
Angerwing said:
TriggerHappyAngel said:

YEAH!
i live in The Netherlands, where 16 is the legal drinking age :p

lapan

Jan 23, 2009
Was just a normal birthday for me, since i dislike most sorts of alcohol and only rarely drink it, if at all.

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
I was excited but incredibly nervous as I booked my teoric exam for the driving license to that day and had the driving exam in two weeks. So being approved on the teoric that day with 100% was the best as I was looking forward to have my driving license. I did smash a couple of cars in the next couple of years until I realised roads were not race tracks :p. I am truning 29 in two months :(, I dont wanna be 30!!!!!

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
TriggerHappyAngel said:
Angerwing said:
TriggerHappyAngel said:

YEAH!
i live in The Netherlands, where 16 is the legal drinking age :p
That also explains your nonchalance about the whole 18 thing then. I just assumed you were American, because most other countries are 18 (or 16, apparently). My mistake.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
Birthdays mean very little to me, my 18th was no different. "Oh, I can legally buy alcohol now" was pretty much it, not particularly exciting since I didn't really drink at the time. Certainly didn't do anything to celebrate.

Superbeast

Bound up the dead triumphantly!
Jan 7, 2009
Didn't feel no different (well, perhaps more inebriated than usual, and had to knock a friend out to stop him molesting another mate of mine).

But you think that's a worry? I'm going to be 21 this July and I'm going grey (in the beard). I already think like a middle-aged man, this is NOT good ;D

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
ethaninja said:
dragon_of_red said:

Haha unfortunatly its not. Well not in Australia =( If you're American then, well, yeah you'd have to be 21 anyway so it wouldn't be legal anyway :p

Hmm... damn... I can still do them seperatley right? Dont ruin my dreams please.

xDarc

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
Mcupobob said:
well my birthday is in july I'm not sure what to think though, I've waited all my life to finally be this age and go out on my on and now it seems its just came out of nowhere. So the topic how did you feel when you turned 18?
I felt myself hurtling toward adulthood, doing everything and anything I could to reinforce, that in my mind, I was an adult. I bit off more than I could chew and I have many good face palm memories thinking back.

Ten years later, I'm still not there yet.

So no hurry. Nothings changed. Go your own pace.

Hellz_Barz

May 16, 2009
ethaninja said:
dragon_of_red said:

u can go paintballing when ur 16 in Australia. trust me i went for my friends 16th birthday only 3 years ago just after they changed it. And your allowed to get as hammered as you want before hand. just not allowed bottles or anything on the actual course's.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
If how I currently feel about alcohol is anything to go by, for me the drinking will be a non issue, I will however hopefully get my licence and be able to buy 18 games alone

Kenny Kondom

Oct 8, 2009
Nivag said:
I'm gonna be 20 on Saturday. I can no longer include "teen" in my age. Really weird. Stupid adulthood.
Yes You Can! Your turning Twenteen! its the new way to avoid adulthood!

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
The day I turned 18 we had our broadband upgraded from 0,5 mbit to 10mbit. I spent most of the day online, then I went down to the store in the afternoon with my friend and bought 2 beers, which were ceremonially consumed on the way home. Then came the cake-eating (I don't really care for cake).