"Homos: Murderers and Paedophiles"

danodanz

Dec 27, 2010
She'll be dead in ten years, and there will still be gay couples going around.

Ah, the small beauties of life.

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
what the fuck. she must be off her meds
where did she getting all this propaganda because all of it was pure bullshit

between the guy behind her with a few funny reactions and the insane ramblings this manged to be is kinda entertaining

darkman80723

Jul 1, 2009
I really wish I were as nasty and evil minded as these fools make me out to be....might liven up this dead town a bit -_-

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
I absolutely love the guy behind the crazy lady. It's like he can't decide if he's ashamed to live or if it's all pure gold.

Nazgual

Apr 16, 2011
Angryman101 said:
As mad as it makes you people, there does seem to be a correlation between homosexuality and paedophilia, if you look at how a disproportionate amount of victims of male paedophiles are boys. Who knows what this means.
What are you basing that on?
http://www.abusewatch.net/child_Traf.php
http://www.veronicasvoice.org/statistics.html
http://www.aidseducation.org/documents/ChildProstitution.pdf

"Based on an estimated 9 million
girls and 1 million boys prostituted per year." Hmm, that is the exact opposite of what you said.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
2fish said:
Grandma what the hell did you put in the cookies?

Relish in Chaos said:
Why are we continuously getting threads like this? What discussion is there worth having other than "Yeah, she's a dick."

I didn't even bother watching the video because I know what it'd be about. I know what they're all about already, and I'm not going to work myself up over it again like I did when I was a naive child just learning about the horrors of the world saying, "Can't everyone just get along?"
Because we all hate prejudice people who judge people without knowing all the facts. We all also hate people who generalize or assume everyone thinks like us. We all know these homophobes need help baking their cookies.

She does earn points for not yelling or freaking out while reading her part.
Gave me a chuckle, the bolded parts I mean.

Mournful Crow

May 1, 2012
Mortai Gravesend said:
I do believe I heard last time it was posted that she's mentally ill or something.
Wait... If she's mentally ill, then why did they let her in the building, much less talk?...

Mournful Crow

May 1, 2012
Mortai Gravesend said:
Mournful Crow said:
Mortai Gravesend said:
I do believe I heard last time it was posted that she's mentally ill or something.
Wait... If she's mentally ill, then why did they let her in the building, much less talk?...
You're seriously asking that? What, do they ban mentally ill people from attending meetings where you live?
Well, this looked like an official channel 3 sort of deal (you know, the ones where people pose points and suggest projects, laws, etc., and the guys who say "yay" or "nay", say "yay" or "nay"), so I figured they had people who took a look at the proposition to see if it was an actual proposition, and I'm making no sense to you, am I?...

Mournful Crow

May 1, 2012
Mortai Gravesend said:
Mournful Crow said:
Mortai Gravesend said:
Mournful Crow said:
Mortai Gravesend said:
You're seriously asking that? What, do they ban mentally ill people from attending meetings where you live?
Well, this looked like an official channel 3 sort of deal (you know, the ones where people pose points and suggest projects, laws, etc., and the guys who say "yay" or "nay", say "yay" or "nay"), so I figured they had people who took a look at the proposition to see if it was an actual proposition, and I'm making no sense to you, am I?...
It wasn't a proposition.

From the youtube video description:

Video footage of a surprisingly graphic, homophobic rant has gone viral in the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) blogosphere in the wake of this week's non-discrimination ordinance proposal hearings in Lincoln, Neb.
Originally featured on Towleroad, the clip features a woman identified as Jane Svoboda, who offers a series of bizarre observations on gay sex, HIV/AIDS, Hillary Clinton and even Judas Iscariot as she denounces the "Fairness Ordinance," a measure that would add sexual orientation and gender identity to the city's non-discrimination law, in her testimony.
She is arguing against something they are already considering.
Ah... Okay...

redmoretrout

Oct 27, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
Freedom of speech is so overrated.

I vote we instate the Thought Police, that way, we'll never be subject to such nonsense ever again :D
I approve this message.

Giftfromme

Nov 3, 2011
TopazFusion said:
Lady is just as crazy as she was the last time this video was posted.

Also, this thread is going to be a circlejerk where everyone all agrees.
Incorrect! I am posting to say I agree with the lady and agree she can hold those views and no one say anything bad about her. So I agree with her right to free speech

LilithSlave

Sep 1, 2011
I've made it like, 35 seconds in so far and I need a break desperately.

I love the guy in the front row who facepalms almost immediately.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Mortai Gravesend said:
thats kind of sad...:( feel bad picking on a mentaly ill person

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
It was pretty funny.

I especially liked the "Gay people sexually molest little kids because they don't have AIDS yet"

That was pretty hilarious.